What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I was up last night researching the mycotek thermite

Now I feel a bit overwhelmed as I've never seen a nug like this outside of icmag

Thought I'd reconnaissance some pics from another site to show the crazy just plain unrivaled amount of trichs

By looks alone i think I need some clean underwear

View Image

View Image

And a quick hell monkey pic

View Image

I've got the jiffy pellets ordered

PLAY BALL

That is some serious frost now im along for the show for sure big up to the breeder. awesome.:tiphat::tiphat:

I popped 4 Hell Stars a Deer Hunter and a Hawaiian Vacation. Took cuts of all and put them in a cloner I built for the flower room. Sex and root at the same time.

I did this before I had a bug issue and killed most of my veg including the 6 plants above. Long story short....I have 2 confirmed Hell Star females, 1 Deer Hunter (which has been planted in DWC bucket and is vegging now). Waiting on 1 Hell Star and 1 Hawaiian Vacation to drop panties (or boxer briefs). Crossing my fingers on the HV.

Headed to hydro store for some Green Friday action but will post up some pics later.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Just landed. Butter Cookies and OJ Chemson?! Waiting to hear back on the Chemson lineage. The seeds look cool. Will get pics up shortly.

LMAO I didn't think he was serious about the OJ Chemson name. Not remembering the genetics off hand.

Here is a picture of Deer Hunter confirmed girl...

Attachments

• 20171124_174614_Film3.jpg
    20171124_174614_Film3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 9

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Jeez that deer breath looks frosty and white
Buds are looking dense also
What smells are you getting this run dt
I hope you and everyone on here had a great thanksgiving

It smells like a chemmy 2.0. Flowers look even more like the 91' I have this round than the first couple plants. But can also see the 2.0 in her.

mycotek

I got some freebies from SHN with no label on them. I wonder what they are would you know? It was a 5 pack. I’m growing them right now outdoors along with some Ghost genetics freebies.

That has to be Orange Chem.
Only freebies I ever gave them with 5 per pack. We’re they in little a dime baggie?

100 percent orange Chem....

Just landed. Butter Cookies and OJ Chemson?! Waiting to hear back on the Chemson lineage. The seeds look cool. Will get pics up shortly.

OJ Chemson = Tangie x Gorilla Dawg

mushroombrew

Veteran
It's on Gents!

It's on Gents!

I have had straight fire come out of seeds like this before!

Thanks Mycotek! They are all quite wet already!

A

AVOH

Holy shit 4 out of 6 hasnt popped yet from the butter cookies
I went and checked this mornining and noticed how thick the shells are
Man they are like liitle tanks
I scuffed them up hoping they push out
They look extremely healthy so i doubt they wont
6 of 6 are opening on the hell star so ill snap a pic as things move along