What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

A

AVOH

Lets get it started!!
Happy thanksgiving my people

Attachments

• AF92719F-AF2B-4FB7-8584-28A82B836A65.jpg
    AF92719F-AF2B-4FB7-8584-28A82B836A65.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
Damn chemodo breath looks dope!

Nice work.

Thanks. I have a ton more pictures just need to organize them some. Chemodo Breath is my favorite strain. The first one I had and lost tasted like Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with gassy notes. The one pictured leaned more to the dad is more gas than cookie.

B

bigganjabud

So I was up last night researching the mycotek thermite

Now I feel a bit overwhelmed as I've never seen a nug like this outside of icmag

Thought I'd reconnaissance some pics from another site to show the crazy just plain unrivaled amount of trichs

By looks alone i think I need some clean underwear

picture.php

picture.php

And a quick hell monkey pic

picture.php

I've got the jiffy pellets ordered

PLAY BALL

A

AVOH

I swear i want that cut in that fucking pic so bad that im willing to trade my thanksgiving turkey lol

mushroombrew

Veteran
Thanks. I have a ton more pictures just need to organize them some. Chemodo Breath is my favorite strain. The first one I had and lost tasted like Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with gassy notes. The one pictured leaned more to the dad is more gas than cookie.

Did you just use the word "lost" and "Chemodo" in the same sentence? Shit.

I love gassy cuts!

B

bigganjabud

Hahaha not sure if swapping organs for cuts is my game tbh hahahahhaa

Did you just use the word "lost" and "Chemodo" in the same sentence? Shit.

I love gassy cuts!

Yea I did. Sucks. People who have tried the current cut flowers have been like "this is the one" and I'm like "you just don't know that this one isn't THE one"

I think I found one just like her. Been calling her Chemodo #3 and will show some pics soon. She just hit the 3 week mark.

Here is my favorite Orange Chem pic, no flash.

picture.php

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Received my testers yesterday but wans't able to get them til today!

Hawaiian Vacation & Hell Star!!

Thanks again Myco!!