What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOUR WORST/DISAPOINTED/OVERATED STRAIN(S)

Laxpunker

Without anyone taking offense Warlock was my most dissapointing purchase. It wasn't bad by any means, however it just didn't live up to the hype. Wasn't that expensive so I didn't regret it.

G

Im thinkin sage n sour.. Dont think Ive tasted any of the phenos that some people have wrote about.

Octavian

I had bad experiences with both Serious Seeds Chronic, and Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk.

Chronic, if my pack was representative of the breed, is a huge yielder, as advertised. It is also full of hermaphroditic genes as every single female hermied...some worse than others. I had a crop seeded pretty heavily because of the Chronic clones I mixed up in the grow. Not fun.

Shiva Skunk must have been from some old stock, because out of a whole pack, a single seed germinated...it was female and was not a keeper.

I have been satisfied overall with the strains I've gotten from Paradise Seeds, THSeeds, Chimera, and The Flying Dutchmen.

Octavian

M

Mr. Nevermind

Dutch passion-Blueberry. Alot of hermies and mutants, little blueberry taste or smell

I dont remember the name of strain but it was from wild irish seeed co ( from emery catalog) and it was blueberryxsagex i forgot other strain. But bottom line is it smelled and tasted like hay. I dont remember name becaus i have tried to block that grow out of my mind

Nevermind

G

let me guess, this is the thread for ppl that need help perfecting their skillz. Cause my sour diesel is the best that ne1 from my area has puffed. Rez V3 you cannot put many strains against. Top-Notch!

alaskind

Love Potion #1 12 seeds that were almost green when I recieved them -never germed.
1 of 12 Williams Mango germed -the rest were to immature as well....

dwtc

how many times do you grow those plants out? i for one am not an expert, but seems that each plant has it's own specific needs. maybe you didn't dile in youre plants. also the newb factor plays a role in this. my first harvest was for sht,my second was a little better, they keep getting better. i would say you need 2 to 3 grows of that cross to determine if they are sht or not(just my .2). also the age of the plant plays a role in this also. just look at some of the deep chunk threads, the older they are the better they are(just what i've read),,,,,,,,dwtc

G

Ok...."teddy"..lol....Nice contribution! I have had genetics do fine once dialed in to their "specific" needs. That Hermie crap is mostly poor know-how. Iv'e seen my cuts go banana dick wild in my other ppls set-ups, But not ever hermie in mine. SAME GENES "cuts" different growers= Different results. Before you go bashing breeders and their work- do some research maybe you just plain suck at cultivation. Now who's the troll? Sorry i didn't conform to your lil hate certain strains thread. But i dont care how "your" Plants came out. I for one appreciate a breeders work. Maybe you dont know how to treat a lady-Life lesson: if somthin about you attracts males or tranny's lol...change your stizzo.

G

Cannana Bannana said:
Rez V3, and BogBubble were awful. On the other hand SSH and C99 were top-notch

No Rez v3 and Bogbubble are not awful. You are such a noob...lol... :pointlaug
Anybody that has tried these know for sure-they are top shelf. And it truly reflects your poor skillz. Sorry but these strains are good quality i'm sure many ppl would agree. You are just making yurself look like a noob by dissing quality genetics..
:bat:

Cannana Bannana

Sorry son...I've been around since the 90's. And been growing for many years. They aren't quality genetics and those of us that have been around the cannabis scene for a long time, rather than a very short period of time, know that.
Rather than a pack of BogBubble f5's or seeds from a C-Bay scammer there are many good strains out there from reputable breeders...educate yourself GLAssmaster! And stop being a troll...use your own brain

G

guest3854

Cronic from Serious (Yr 2000 seed batch) Not impressive at all , however I have seen nice repesentations .

G

i was let down by black domina, very boring smoke,,,,,,probably why you dont see much of it anymore......bd

G

Cannana Bannana said:
Sorry son...I've been around since the 90's. And been growing for many years. They aren't quality genetics and those of us that have been around the cannabis scene for a long time, rather than a very short period of time, know that.
Rather than a pack of BogBubble f5's or seeds from a C-Bay scammer there are many good strains out there from reputable breeders...educate yourself GLAssmaster! And stop being a troll...use your own brain

Ok bananna dick! But i have been around a "long time" ANd the v3 is kick-ass. Use "your" brain. cuz who the hell would buy f5's from some idiot on c-bay. Maybe thats your prob. I got straight from SB bog's gear and it rocked. Sorry the V3 wasnt around 20 yrs ago. You know pot has increased in potency a great deal since then. I got pix of my v3 and bogbubble that would put you to shame! Do you want to compare? Sorry being a troll again. I will just go smoke some of my schwaggy SD v3's.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
GlAssmasTeR said:
No Rez v3 and Bogbubble are not awful. You are such a noob...lol... :pointlaug
Anybody that has tried these know for sure-they are top shelf. And it truly reflects your poor skillz. Sorry but these strains are good quality i'm sure many ppl would agree. You are just making yurself look like a noob by dissing quality genetics..
:bat:

ummmmmmmmmmmm....
i guess ima noob cuz i thought bogbubble was shite as well the v3 was ok but i kept my nycd and killed the v3 to make room for the derailed blues.

Latest posts

Latest posts