What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What deficiency is this organic soil

bigjdawg

It starts at the bottom and the leafs start to yellow from the edges in. I'm not sure if it's the start of nitrogen or potassium cause the edges start to turn brownish. Pic on left is the start and pic on right is progression. Or I was thinking possible lack of light be cause it is at the bottom and the rest of the plant looks nice and green. If it is a deficiency I want to get it fixed asap. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20160524_205831.jpg
    20160524_205831.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 10

rockymountainJ

Lots of info is needed before diagnosis. Ph of soil runoff, nutes, bugs, watering schedule, and age of plants would be helpful!!. Problems manifest in alot of different ways. So a diagnosis from a few pics isn't possible. Hope this helps, lots of info out there to read, self diagnosis stuff and such. Cheers good luck!!

bigjdawg

I'm in week two of flower and running coots mix. Put into final pot with fresh nutes in a 5 gallon pot for two weeks before flipping to flower. Was thinking could be lack of light but it kind looks like potassium deficiency to me cause if it was nitrogen I noticed usually the whole plant lightens in color and it's fairly dark green still

Latest posts

Latest posts