What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

She survived...

nathal

Hola
Les vengo a contar mi historia y como sobreviví.
Fui bulímica en mi adolescencia, estaba en un tratamiento psicológico, debido a mi trastorno de ansiedad, bajo autoestima, depresión y la distorsión de la realidad sobre mi cuerpo.
Estaba en un etapa tan deprimente, no hablaba con nadie y mi familia preocupada por la perdida de peso. sin hablar de lo mal que me veía.
Sin darme cuenta de lo que estaba padeciendo, busque informarme por Internet https://sintomasde.org/ y pude determinar la locura de enfermedad que estaba acabando con mi vida.
Y en el ultimo vomito después de haberme comido una pizza casi muero.
Mi familia me interno en un hospital y ya estoy bien.
Sanando cicatrices, aprendiendo del pasado y tratando de olvidarlo.
Espero les guste mi historia porque Yo sobreviví a Mi.
Saludos

Translation to English:

Hello
I come to tell you my story and how I survived.
I was bulimic in my adolescence, I was in a psychological treatment, because of my anxiety disorder, low self-esteem, depression and the distortion of reality on my body.
I was in such a depressing stage, I didn't talk to anyone and my family worried about weight loss. Not to mention how bad I looked.
Without realizing what I was suffering, look for information on the Internet https://sintomasde.org/and I could determine the insanity of illness that was ending my life.
And in the last vomit after eating a pizza I almost died.
My family interned me in a hospital and I'm fine.
Healing scars, learning from the past and trying to forget it.
I hope you like my story because I survived my.
Best regards

Last edited by a moderator: