What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I want to thank the ICM for all the great imfo, and if I put this thread in the wrong place please move it to where it goes, with that said thanks. Im growing in coco ,was growing organic but its gets too hot in the summer ,so switch to coco to beat the heat lol. ok here is what is happing now I just started 5 AB normal riddlers kush & 5 Kabookie Royala Guavella, 4 of the 5 kush have died, all 5 kabookie doing very nice, all seed were put in coco, that doesent work for me, seedling don't like coco??? iv'e used rockwool with good luck on seedlings:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
K2

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I got a few smart pots to try ,thes r 2gal. I don't have a space for them yet, hand feeding them for now.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
blue sat 2.2 seedling big fan leaves it's a male. I put it outside for now .don't know if I will breed with it or not? look very nice tho:tumbleweed:Edit;I did not breed with it

Last edited:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
magenta99 they were started up about 3 or4 mounth ago, more pic coming soon I just sex them .10 out of 11 seeds germ ,5 r muntants, 5 r normal, the 5 that r normal r all female& 1 munt is female also, I was hoping for a male to make f2, the only males was a munt don't know if I want to breed this in?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
Sour Diesel Indian X Agent orange 6 in hydro 5 in organic, 11 out of 11 germ I started them around jan 2013, they have been sexed , plants#1#3#4#11#12#14#15 r all female. #2#5#6#13 r males ,making f2 of them

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I finally did this thread was worring about what others would say about my grow, good or bad,But What the fuck it's just your oppions everybody has one, I can take the good with the bad , I grow for myself only,i grow on a very low$$ budget, i don't sell to anyone,I know I could do better if I had more space& money lol.grow space in veg is 4ft 6ft, in bud is 4ft 6ft 6 ft hight

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey bugman, whats up? Looks to me like you've got a spider mite infestation. Speckled leaves and the clumped up webbing. Whats the situation?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hey bugman, whats up? Looks to me like you've got a spider mite infestation. Speckled leaves and the clumped up webbing. Whats the situation?
yea I took a clone back from a friend, he veg it for about 3 mounth, his wife made hem get ride of it ,it was big so I put it in the bud room in the corner , didn't check it out first , that suck big time,there in my bud room ,I cant spray in there ,veg look good right know, I going to run every thing in bud out,and start over

Latest posts

Latest posts