What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WHITE HASH RUN

C

cheesey

this is my best yeild with trim the whites is great for making hash ....
its going to be killer . still got 4 oz of trim left so ill make more this weekend .

Ramius

Veteran
Lovely looking hash mate :) That unpressed sift shot looks killer too on it's own

Shoe pressed?

C

cheesey

Lovely looking hash mate :) That unpressed sift shot looks killer too on it's own

Shoe pressed?

yes mate . the keif into a seal bag then taped in to a parcel then in my shoe . walked around for 30 mins and hash is pressed,

Ramius

Veteran
I bet the white trim would make for some lovely bubble hash too

Whack the rest in a pan of butter and make yourself some cookies :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Crumbs Bro!!!!! :yoinks:

Crumbs Bro!!!!! :yoinks:

:yoinks:'Fook Me Cheesey!,'Just Lovely Man! It reminded me of scouting round the Dam for some 'Skuff' back in the day(92'). I remember my mate would'nt give-up untill he got his hands on some, looked exactly the same as that(pic 2-'pressed'), if i remember rightly it was around £15 a 'G(45/50 Guilda?), could of been a bit more!, blew my head straight off-lol. Yes-Yes Maestro! Another fantastic Cheesey production, Nice Job-sir!!!!!
Peace & Respect..........Scroger!

C

cheesey

:yoinks:'Fook Me Cheesey!,'Just Lovely Man! It reminded me of scouting round the Dam for some 'Skuff' back in the day(92'). I remember my mate would'nt give-up untill he got his hands on some, looked exactly the same as that(pic 2-'pressed'), if i remember rightly it was around £15 a 'G(45/50 Guilda?), could of been a bit more!, blew my head straight off-lol. Yes-Yes Maestro! Another fantastic Cheesey production, Nice Job-sir!!!!!
Peace & Respect..........Scroger!

cheers matey . it looks killer shit for sure . ive got the fear of smoking it . but ill get LLP to do a smoke report when i next see him .

Latest posts

Latest posts