What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How should the war on drugs be fought?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With guns !! Nah not really,,, like this...

7253bulletbud1.JPG

The "War on Drugs" is like a chimera,, manifested,, manipulated,, and socially engineered. The BBC is one of its biggest propagandists and supporters! aka Babylon

Like any "War on..." it generates money for the people disconnected from the misery it generates for the other people affected by it.

Information is the lightest piece of kit we carry ,, and seed genetics ,, so we never leave home without them :bandit:

,,, we can always shoot them down with peace, love, unity and ganja :shooty:
,, with NON-violent means :rasta:

Hope this helps

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Pot and less harmful drugs should be decriminalized and have a sin tax put on it period. DEA should then focus their efforts on more harmful stuff.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
How should the war on drugs be fought? Well first of all you cant ever win a war on drugs. You cant conquer the land of drugs, you cant get drugs to wave a white flag and go away, so why not accept that this war is ridiculous. Why not legalize all drugs and regulate the prodcution to ensure that they are safe for consumption. People will always use drugs, rather it be a joint of cannabis, a bottle of beer, opiate medications, heroin, meth and so forth... wouldnt it be smarter to at least minimize the damage? If people truly need help from a self-destructing behavior like over-consumption of alcohol or an addiction to gambling, let them go to a health center for rehabilitation. Putting non-violent drug offenders in jail does nothing but add to the problem at hand.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I suggest limiting weaponry to be confined to water balloons, and prosecution should be done by severe scolding via email.

mgk :tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well, with Nerf bats of course ! i wouldn't give cops anything more dangerous. i can just see those bozo's kicking in the door & flailing away at a bunch of laughing stoners "i'll teach YOU, you red-eyed sumbitches !" :) AOH

Laughing Jim

A most eloquent post...

A most eloquent post...

How should the war on drugs be fought? Well first of all you cant ever win a war on drugs. You cant conquer the land of drugs, you cant get drugs to wave a white flag and go away, so why not accept that this war is ridiculous. Why not legalize all drugs and regulate the prodcution to ensure that they are safe for consumption. People will always use drugs, rather it be a joint of cannabis, a bottle of beer, opiate medications, heroin, meth and so forth... wouldnt it be smarter to at least minimize the damage? If people truly need help from a self-destructing behavior like over-consumption of alcohol or an addiction to gambling, let them go to a health center for rehabilitation. Putting non-violent drug offenders in jail does nothing but add to the problem at hand.

:thank you:

Man, you said it all. Excellent post.

But I'd like to add that this so-called "War-on-Drugs" has been, and will forever be, a complete and total farce. The so-called war has become a cash cow for the government. Surely you can all see that.

I think the govt. should just legalize all natural psychoactive plants and focus its law-enforcement energies on going after the two true devils of the dope trade: Heroin and Cocaine (and their by-products). I don't know of anything except crystal meth that is so addictive and physically degrading.

I

inthelight

Things that grow in the earth that aren't really heavily chemically altered should be legal. We should all be able to grow it. They should have treatment centers for hardcore drug addicts. send police after violent people.

Preacher

Almost all of the social harms of drugs like weed are caused by it being illegal and taboo. Stopping that is the first step. The next step for waging any kind of "war on drugs" would be honest education and rehabilitation for the hard shit that actually DOES cause social problems from the drugs themselves.

Latest posts

Latest posts