What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best finishing product

Tibo123

I have been growing for many years and I am noticing that as it is becoming legal I am really missing something with my finishing I am not getting the look smells or flavor that I am seeing from dispensary grade products I have been using sugar daddy forever was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on any newer or better products

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Kool bloom!

You use it the last 2-3 weeks. I've tried plants with out it and plants with it, those with it had way more taste/flavor to the flowers then those with out.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Plot twist: those dispensary grade buds you referred to are the only ones that didn't use finishing products.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, like canna boost? Ya man...after YEARS of using the entire canna substra line(which I LOVE...the best flowers I've ever seen) I finally ran a crop without the boost and noticed very little difference. In fact, the only diff was in yield, and even that conclusion is questionable. There was zero diff in terpenes that I could tell with just....human sensory system.
There are a huge # of factors that can lead to lowered quality of one or another segment. Especially with hydro. I will always be a hydro farmer at heart. But shit has to be 100% dialed in. My advice to any hydro grower not satisfied: Use the canna substra line of nutrients. If your herb isn't the best hydro in your area, you fuckin something up.

Latest posts

Latest posts