What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That's kinda like my motto, lol. I'm real easy to get along with. But better not fuck with me for no other reason than to try and make yourself look cool.

U

useless.gardens

hahahahha. true that... or they'll be like "mom, he started it!"

loving that fact my stalker/informer just spent the first (of many) night(s) in jail, going through processing, and eating those bologna sammies.

worth $3.6 to $3.8 milly and both zombie johnny cochran & f lee bailey couldnt help or even bail that ass out.

killer book to read: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/438335.The_Defense_Never_Rests

now, from sunny sexy vegas, he'll get a governor's warrant & get extradited back to the (b)east coast. take 90 days just for that. its like being in prison limbo... "love, exciting & new... come along... i'll rescue you."

pussy snatched off the street says what?

me. i like the top bunk. further away from the floor the better.

but its not like somebody ever told me... bitch you sleeping up top ! seen dudes get stabbed over bunking, $1 store cookies, and more. love it!!!!

omfg laughing my ass off so hard! i gotta have some ramen.

making a prison swole (or chi chi its called) tonight !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOOW4qa--UY

one of the best weeks since i got out. swear.

& plants in flower.
what, what!:dance013:

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

ca-caw... ca-caw... the bird done did land.

ogkb 2.0 (o g k bizzle)
green crack (green crizzle)
blue dream, santa cruz cut (blue drizzle)

got a cherry malawi seedling in this shot... and to the right, a sneak peak of sour dubbs which just rooted.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
ca-caw... ca-caw... the bird done did land.

ogkb 2.0 (o g k bizzle)
green crack (green crizzle)
blue dream, santa cruz cut (blue drizzle)

got a cherry malawi seedling in this shot... and to the right, a sneak peak of sour dubbs which just rooted.

View Image

Nice ! The Green Crack I have just got her legs. Gonna be taking cuts soon so I can flip the mom. Obviously when I'm making the cuts I'm gonna have 2Chainz "Crack" playing on repeat :biggrin:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Nice ! The Green Crack I have just got her legs. Gonna be taking cuts soon so I can flip the mom. Obviously when I'm making the cuts I'm gonna have 2Chainz "Crack" playing on repeat :biggrin:

Yeah, the gc is a bit of a slow vegger, from what I’ve experienced with her. Her terps though are great, imo. Kind of a blueberrish fruity thing with the kinda stench that you can smell on your fingers hours after you’ve touched her trichs. Plus, she’s done 8 weeks...even before that really. :peacock:

U

useless.gardens

just in case anybody wanted to see, or were curious as to, how these cuts get into my hands:
picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

since he did shit like this to me, figured my stalker/informer could use a little reading material.

id give you all his prison# and the addy if you got a few bucks for books.

inmates always need stuff to read.

sent a gift to him from a'zon.
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Nice. I am Slayer fanatic. I went to the the farewell tour last year. It was awesome. The shrooms help no doubt. :biggrin:
seen them in concert 3x... with megadeath... with overkill... and with anthrax & testament. all crazy good shows.

insomniac_AU

Nice. I am Slayer fanatic. I went to the the farewell tour last year. It was awesome. The shrooms help no doubt. :biggrin:
Same although never seen them live because I'm Australian. Reign in Blood was one of the first albums I bought. It was just about the most brutal album I'd heard at the time. They still don't sound too bad either. I like Repentless, the song they wrote in honour of Hanneman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivxr3O6rSE

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
since he did shit like this to me, figured my stalker/informer could use a little reading material.

id give you all his prison# and the addy if you got a few bucks for books.

inmates always need stuff to read.

sent a gift to him from a'zon.
View Image

Its only a matter of time before your internet browser and amazon start suggesting that type of shit to you on the regular now lol.

U

useless.gardens

ive bought over a dozen+ legal texts from a'zon. they rarely, if ever, refer any books to me. plus, i delete cookies after every sesh. i do know what you are saying though.

im not worried about getting a few "gay" references. i wanna get you busted & send you f@g books in jail... then let me know, after the tables are turned, if a few referrals/algorithms from a'zon gonna stop you from getting revenge. this asshole cost me a house (valued at $260k), all my stuff, time in jail, legal fees, my cats, and more.

put a bullet in dude's head? or, get revenge & send a few books into jail?

if you did this to me, and i could get my hands on you, id opt for blowing your brains out.

fuck a few gay referrals from a'zon.

picked up some gear.

1) 315w cmh , w/ hood, ballast, 4100k bulb, and cord
2) vert hanger (they come in so handy)
3) 400w MH hortilux eye bulb

Last edited: