What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta make some choices again with what to keep.. I have to make room for all the new testers. Even though id like to keep these I don't have plans to use them to breed with any time soon.. DBMH#1/#2 will get the ax. I wish I didn't have too but it is what it is.. I will put 1 cutting from #2 in the cloner if she roots fine. #1 smokes the same as sdudd. It looks like the dbmhxp40 cross has phenos with the same terps. Wit hall the haze work coming I just don't have space. I'm sure more will have to be culled. By that time most of these current testers will be done. I also have a bunch of Cbanana I'm looking through to breed with. These are almost large enough for their final up pot.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: finally almost done trimming the last round....less than a qp to go i think...managed to get up to about half icky speed....time for lunch,then back at it

I’ve lost count how many grows you completed in the last 12 months… cycle after cycle:whip: …think you’d be in the Tour de France of growing

Akss

Having a nice juicy ribeye..the venison is long gone.. hunting season is only a couple months away how quickly time flies. I found some meat for you to unc...
IMG_20210731_182048937.jpg

Akss

Lol i see some beleaf white truffle s1 up to pricey for me ... Relentless frozay looking mighty delicious on the same page but also outta my league...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol i see some beleaf white truffle s1 up to pricey for me ... Relentless frozay looking mighty delicious on the same page but also outta my league...

WTs1 seeds?. Ya be careful I'm using the same WT cut those seeds were made from. My 1st cross wt x p40 is showing a lot of herms. I've been told WT is not so stable. I've run it 3x now without any issues.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and the bars,fork,and basket sprayed...tomorrow some light sanding then another coat,and paint the frame after some masking,then a couple days to cure,then a top coat

IMG_20210731_192803598.jpg
IMG_20210731_192808312.jpg
IMG_20210731_192811923.jpg
IMG_20210731_192816571.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: hmmmm,i'm giving some thought to ordering a can of blue metal flake top coat...or maybe some flouro blue fade....the top coat would be easier to deal with i think...the flouro fade does come in a smaller can so a little cheaper....either would give it some serious zazz...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20210801_034836.jpg
20210801_034829.jpg
20210801_034820.jpg
and

:flowers2:This is a really great clone, it’s working out well for me & she’ll turn into a bush if you let, she’s a hungry girl I got five of them going currently in my room…Looking forward to the flower

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...finally done with trimming the last batch....so time to friggin chop again! hooray,more pending trimming!:jump:
at least i can get the fuji project closer to done...frame should be painted today,while i wait for that to cure i can get out the dremil and polish up the components and get them ready for reassembly...should be able to get the frame painted and top coat applied before i need to deal with trimming again...and pulling monsoon weeds from the yard...at least summer is about over,might even start the nicest part of the year sooner...as in no more swamp cooler!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:i was just looking at the weather forecast for the week...only mid 80's for highs...rain chances all week...wtf? how am i gonna bitch about the heat when it's so nice out?:biglaugh:

Akss

i cant complain either damn it ...lol 75 50 something humidity. Beautiful day on the water and the box filled quickly which is always nice. Home chewing on some macadamia nuts now washing em down with some ruby red grapefruit seltzer..