What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The goobers lawn.

Zapadra

Howdy All

First log on this site so I hope I don't make an utter fool of myself! I was gifted some beans from two very generous growers and decided to put them down for a small grow. Currently the season is moving toward 12/12, and so it'll basically be 12/12 from seed, which suits as they are (have) Sativa. I'll be growing in straight Coco with a local Nutrient based on GHE. I've germed them and will put them outside in the next couple of days. Here is a quick look:

I used Coco pods and some beneficial organisms to get them going, under 120w Fluro lights.

Swazi F2:

80% Germ rate, all looking good and moving quickly

Looking hapy'ish

photo%203%205_zpsp2kphdme.jpg

PPxBH:

100% germ rate with just two stragglers

this is the soak.

photo%201%206_zpsy6hugppp.jpg

Group shot

photo%202%207_zpsy3a11fzu.jpg

The two pods in the dome are the Swazi's and the two in the tray are not Canna pips. :) So out 24/26 popped :)

I will update when something exciting happens! Much love and respect to you two awesome dudes!! This community rocks!

Zzzzzz

subrovka

nice to see some african sativa, i´m very interested in these cultivars!

what does PPxBH stand for? ..power plant x ?

good luck!

Zapadra

Greetz all. A quick update, not a whole lot going on. The ppxbh are outside enjoying the rain. I'll get some shots when it dries up a bit. Here are a few snaps of the Swazi f2. I am undecided what to do with them as I am very tempted to send back to SD to combat the terrible cheeses that have taken over.

Grpup Shot: (one straggler)

photo%204%202_zpsjoprynni.jpg

Two look like little indicas:

photo%203%206_zpsog1avtqr.jpg

And these ticking along nicely:

photo%202%208_zpsdnsrh0zb.jpg

Some have shown a tiny bit of burn, but I have yet to touch any nutes. So i'll be very light on these.

Much love all!

Zzzzzzzz

chronosync

Well-stoned member
The pods are Coco Coir :) Quite fine and if anything a little too dense imo.

@Sub: The PP I am unsure on, I know the BH is Bangi Haze. I'll get back to ya on that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Zzzzz

Where do you get them? I havent seen those. They look neat.

Zapadra

The pods? I buy them from my local grow store. I'm pretty sure they're sub par to things like rr and such, but it's all we have.

Zapadra

Thanks for your presence :D I have actually been a reluctant to update here, I come with semi-disappointing news for anyone following. I gifted these seedlings to a rasta community.

Last edited:

Zapadra

Added picture

Added picture

Thanks! That was a Darlins Net :) Going to try keep up to date on this log.

By far my favouritist strain!

Last edited: