What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new england growers:regional info part 2

G

Everyone got their stuff goin yet? Edit: starting it up inside to get em ready for the ouside i mean. I still haev no seeds (except some bagseed) but that'll change soon. Gonna go out on sat. and start diggin holes...yay the spring is almost here!

Last edited:

bentom187

Veteran
yeah the weather guy said 60's H 40's L , i think the lowest MJ can take is like 50 somthing degrees ,well be planting in like a month or so. :woohoo:

Mayor Uhana

godamn both ak's ended up to be males, they were some huge plants too...

such a nice day tho, not a cloud in the sky. time for a bikeride down to the waterfront, and i think some psychadelics are in order for sunset at the lake.

PEACE
Uhana

G

nope, ohio and pennsylvania arent new england.today was gorgeous, i did some yard work,walked the dogs,made some iso. it was a good day.

bentom187

Veteran
yeah, im not sure exactly what temp but i would deffinatley wait for the 50's and 60's for nighttime temps. why chance it to get 2 -4 weeks of slow growth.

because im a little worried of the security in which they are growing right now
so what would eb the lowest temp to put them in? i agree today was beautiful...after this cold front i think i might put them in

G

id play it safe and not put them out till mid april. last year we still had frosts up until the end of march

yeah you should really wait till april. its really not worth the risk to lose all of your crop. but im hyped cause its really starting to warm up a bit and things are thawing out :woohoo: man, this thread gunna go crazy once everybodys grows are underway!! should be a good time........ :wave:

sillyphilly

Me to Wu me to!

Me to Wu me to!

left new england for about 7-8 yrs went west, ive been back home for a good 9 yrs! gotta love New England! Sillyphilly :joint: ps it was :badday: here as well

G

did some inventory on my day off. :joint:

and the starting lineup for spring 06....

lets get some pics on this thread.

i dont know who heard this but my indoor plant was stolen and the door broke down
today i found out the culprit was the guy i planned on growing outdoors with....he had perrrrfect spots close to his residence
man....what in the fuck am i going to do now

I have a list of plants and clones that I will have for this years outdoor grow!!

Her is my list:

1. Bigbud--clones will come off it shortly as well as all the others
2.Swazi
3.Durban Poison/Skunk
4.AK48
5.Bagseed

All of these plants will produce some nice clones for me. I will also be doing a indoor grow, not many, but I will have a few as a DWC-project. I have never done hydro so it will be a learning experience.

I have some beautiful spots already picked out.

I was wondering, does anyone know if any of the 5 plants that I am growing will be stinky? I might have a grow about 500 feet from the road but on my property. It is very very hid from the road and also I live on a remote road.

G

lookimrory said:
i dont know who heard this but my indoor plant was stolen and the door broke down
today i found out the culprit was the guy i planned on growing outdoors with....he had perrrrfect spots close to his residence
man....what in the fuck am i going to do now

thats a simple answer,dont ever associate with him again.perfect spots to grow are everywhere, you just have to look hard enough. wha i like to do is get nice and high,go out in the woods and think "if i were a plant,where could i hide and be happy?"

yah but what about within walking distance of my house? and where it won't look suspicious with me carrying water there every so often. and im living at home this summer (with my folks) so...i really have to be careful
perfect spots might be everywhere, but safe spots are something different

G

get a bike, go enjoy a beautiful new england spring day.while you out,look for a spot near a stream or pond. finding a site near a water source makes life so much easier.