What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

dan_kass pm when your pms are available...I want to hear more about that chronic cross and those outdoor beans...
My sadhu is a sugar coated freak (great head stash) but not too heavy in the yield department. I need a quality strain that yields in an E&F setup.
10 days till chop on the Sadhu...i will try to get yall pics
grow safe

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning guys,
price is right time!!

i got that can 100 and 8" HO fan air cooling the lights. i went all 8" to move the cfm's and it gives me room to upgrade. temps are great, i have a 6" vortex for the intake (currently). but i plan on changing all the lights in tent two, to the same set up as tent one. and im going to run a intake fan, and split it to all three tents.
still got some work to do. tent 3 (4 x 4 ,mother) goes up today

thanks for the tips

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy holidays new england!!
im going to see the family the next couple days, but ill be back after xmas.
:smokeit::xmastree::santa1::elf::tree::thanks:

dan_kass

Safe travels FB and Happy Holidays to all :)

Since I don't have a thread started (no sense since I don't have pics) I'll do a small update here. I know I've been hatin' pretty bad on my HP but yesterday while checking them out I was blown away by how much resin there pushing out. Never has she given that sparkle type look and now at day 24 she is so it has to be the addition of the liquid Koolbloom or GO CalMag cuz that's the only thing that I've really added this time...well, I did start using Tap Water Conditioner because of the Chloramine in my water so maybe that's helping as well. The Co2 is helping a lot too in the weight department but I doubt that has anything to do with crystal production.

All and all things are looking good with the exception of a few cuts I took to back up the seed plants that I put into 12/12 last week but I'll be taking more today as there still stretching and not showing any signs of flowering yet. The purple bag seed plants cuttings didn't take so if I want to keep it she'll have to be re-vegged cuz she's already got some popcorn on her. She doesn't fit with how I grow anyway and I'm not sure if I'll be doing anything outdoors in the new year so she'll probably be a one and done.

So far my favorite seed plant is one of the two YumCafe X HP. One is about 6" shorter then the other but has stalks just as thick as the taller one without the stretch (the less stretch the better when growing in a stadium)...now I just hope she has the YC flavor. The high will be "couchy" I would imagine cuz the Yumbolt has been dominant in the YC thru two generations so far...but I can pray ;)

Stay Safe All :)
~DK

socbutter

:snowkiss:Since I'm moving to Maine next year, think I'll stick around and see what you guys are doing. I'll incorporate all your ideas when I set up my future grow room.:snowkiss:

:xmastree:TAGGED:xmastree:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everybody. :xmastree::stocking:
how was everyones xmas?? mine was good. i got adult swim in a box, dvd set. some winter clothes, money,and gift cards too. im getting a new camera soon.

dan, thanks for the update. it all sounds good. cant wait to see some pics.

socbutter, good choice, i moved here recently. i love it so far. but i need some toys. snow mobile, quad. its all good here!... welcome

tent 3 is up. looks good. its the mother tent.
so far, my moms are, whiteberry, one flying dutchmen mixed,and (still sexing )c99x pr and pure power plant.
my e z cloner is full with the best ch9s,(number 1,5,6,7) whiteberry and flying dutch.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
ill take some pictures tonight. get things rolling here.
tent 3s on a 6 hr off cycle to sex acouple plants (c99xpr, and pure power plant).
ive been thinking about my seed list. made some changes from what i was originally thinking about. waiting for the res seed drop.
going for 4SD (Chemdog#4/Sour Diesel)
dutchgrown / res. killer queen
and heres where i need help. its a DJ short or chimera. grape krush, mental floss, or grapefruit x blueberry (sweet tooth 1.1)

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a picture update.
tent 2, 3 and some clones

-=- tent 3 (mother tent) 500w MH
picture.php

-=- tent 2, one hood sofar. 600w hps. other ones going up soon.
picture.php

-=- #1 clone
picture.php

-=- a reveg of ch9. E Z cloner
picture.php

-=- 20" 18mm, glass on glass
picture.php

-=-

dan_kass

a few pics from yesterday

Attachments

• hash plant @ 27 days.jpg
    hash plant @ 27 days.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 21
  • hash plant clone @ 27 days.jpg
    hash plant clone @ 27 days.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 15
  • F1 yumcafe X hash plant #3.jpg
    F1 yumcafe X hash plant #3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 21
  • purple bag seed.jpg
    purple bag seed.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 17

dan_kass

and a few more

Attachments

• F1 yumcafe X hash plant #'s 3&5.jpg
    F1 yumcafe X hash plant #'s 3&5.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 17
  • veg with HP mothers.jpg
    veg with HP mothers.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 19
  • lights & ac.jpg
    lights & ac.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 17
  • left side of room.jpg
    left side of room.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 21

dan_kass

last ones

Attachments

• mr. nice X hash plant male.jpg
    mr. nice X hash plant male.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 22
  • hash plant clones in veg.jpg
    hash plant clones in veg.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 17
  • F1 mr. nice X hash plant #7.jpg
    F1 mr. nice X hash plant #7.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 16
  • F1 chronic X yumcafe #4.jpg
    F1 chronic X yumcafe #4.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 13

bat1327

420-that budded clone root system looks great, my clones last year went great this year SUCKED. oh well try and try again.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dan, great pics. keep up the good work

bat, thanks. i checked the same cut aday later. the roots look alot better.
i was having clone issues before this. but i wont have any ever again.
one clone tip. dont use olivia's clone gel. it is organic, So it lacks the main chemicals all the other clone gels have. originally, olivia's worked for me.(in fresh coco) but after my first set, i had bearly any clones take.

dan_kass

Thanks FB :)

A few more pictures...nothing special though. I'll make another update at day 37 of flowering (for the Hash Plant.) Oh and so far I'm 0 for 20 with the seeds I got from an "old timer" who grows outdoor in CT. The first 10 were just scuffed and then put into Rapid Rooters, the next 10 were scuffed, soaked for 24 hours and then into a paper towel put into a zip lock baggie....so far nothing :(

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• purple bag seed top @ 16 days.jpg
    purple bag seed top @ 16 days.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 22
  • pre-veg.jpg
    pre-veg.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 15
  • right side of room.jpg
    right side of room.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 20
  • F1 yc-ww X (f2) yc X hp.jpg
    F1 yc-ww X (f2) yc X hp.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 16

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
dan kass, nice work man I am currently growing a hashplant myself. I started 10 reeferman seeds: supreme hash plant. I got 6 females and possibly two keepers, but will narrow it down to one. I've never grown any hash plant before but smoked it years ago and loved it.
here is the one I'll probably keep.

day 39

Picture_997.jpg
Picture_999.jpg

dan_kass

Happy Early New Years All,

She looks really nice Otto. A bit different looking then mine at first glance but then again they're from seed right?

I personally don't like mine due to the non-motivational high and lack of fruitiness but certain people like her so for now she'll stay in rotation...plus she's looking better this run then all the previous.

She yields much better then my YumCafe, which is my favorite lady so I crossed a male Hash Plant to an F2 YumCafe (actually about 50 clones of the same mom #3 and two seed plants #46 and #73) in hopes of bringing down the height and adding some bulk to the main stalk and secondary branches. The male HP was a little tank that barely stretched when it was flowered...and it was on the floor about 6' away from the closest bulb.

Here's a pic of the two different phenos I have of the F1 YC(f2) x HP @ 12 days of flowering (Yumbolt pheno for sure on the right)
attachment.php

She's so cute ;) I have high hope for this little lady and I'd like to see her take the place of the straight up HP.
attachment.php

I only grew a few seeds of this cross for haha's and didn't get a male so I'll keep the smaller one and run her from clone to she what they look like. At some point I'll grow out more and select the best ones for the F2's.

I hope yours turns out to be what you remembered from back in the day Otto...and I hope she finishes quicker then mine (60-65 days.)

Good Luck and Take Care,
~Dan

Attachments

• F1 yumcafe X hash plant #'s 3&5 (2).jpg
    F1 yumcafe X hash plant #'s 3&5 (2).jpg
    122 KB · Views: 22

sirpuffington

HEY ALL!

I hail from the sticks of NH by way of W. Mass. This is a great thread going here, I'm very excited to see so may NE tree farmers in one spot!

Anyone shop at Liquid Sun here? T's the man!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
otto, dan, looks great. ill have couple pictures up soon, i was having trouble loading them lastnight.

sirpuff, oo yeaa.. i went to the new one in maine last week. it was an early xmas. cuz i got a bunch of shit... really nice place, very knowledgeable staff.. and im all about canna coco.
- since i shopped there, i can def say.. harvest moon lost a good customer. im sick of getting bad prices, and going to a separate store to get my canna coco. new location is closer too.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a picture update. finally got them loaded.
:smokeit:my buddys rolling up a blunt, its about ready, thought id share this.
heres a picture of the e z cloner roots, and the difference 2 days makes.
-=- roots before
picture.php

-=- roots 2 days later, in EZ cloner. (roots compared to sharpie)
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- number 7 clone. my favorite ch9. (im not finding the crop feature on windows 7.)
picture.php

-=-