What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What seed company can make the best OG Kush?

rykus

I hear Archive and Karma are the OG guys, but Bohdi has a few great ones too as I'm sure a few other do too...Rare Dankness I've heard good thing about the varieties too...

Stay away from bcbd,moxie, and Cali connection... I heard too

Spongerob

I've been hearing good things about Archive's stuff for a year but never see it for sale. Hoping they drop some seeds soon. I really want to try out Face Off, Oregon Lemons, Hell Raiser Kirk Wood and Valley Girl.

I've been hearing good things about Archive's stuff for a year but never see it for sale. Hoping they drop some seeds soon. I really want to try out Face Off, Oregon Lemons, Hell Raiser Kirk Wood and Valley Girl.

Archive seeds are out there. Just saw some on sour patch.

Rare dankness is the only OG seeds I've had that were LOUD and not diluted. Nothing but keepers for me.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I would only echo what others have said. Peruse through Archive, Bodhi, Karma, and Rare Dankness gear and jump on whatever is looking good to you. One word of warning though is that most Rare Dankness gear is going to be your more viney OG type growth structures. :2cents:

theJointedOne

Veteran
I know they aren't too popular on here but I've had some batches of holy grail and kosher from DNA that were just gas og funk.

I agree with karma, archive, many more

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
TheDocta gifted Scott from Rare Dankness his genetics to get him started from what ive read. So they should have similar plants.

nickman

Veteran
I've done about 6 or 7 different OG strains from Karma Genetics...!!!... They were all fire in my book...!!!... Archive is always sold out everywhere I look...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've done about 6 or 7 different OG strains from Karma Genetics...!!!... They were all fire in my book...!!!... Archive is always sold out everywhere I look...

They are going to have another drop coming up. Check out the Archive thread :yes:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Speak to Karma, the guy has a number of OG lines he actually breeds properly, see today's post about 20,000 plant selections for some insight about why his strains are so good

Moe Funk

Karma been krushing it lately!!! That's the first place I'd look. Bodhi WTF??? Bodhi has ZERO OG lines! He has some f1 hybrids that have 50% og in them, but that is NOT the place to look if you want pure OG. You want Karma or Archive period end of story, unless someone is putting out legit s1's of a particular og.