What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help with starting indoor then moving outdoor

I start indoors at 24 hr light veg cycle and start adjusting to outdoor light cycle in mid April. By mid to late may they are ready to go outdoors. I place them under a screen so they don't get burned and introduce a gem to full sunlight by removing the screen in the early and late hours first dropping two hours a day. (One in the morning and one at night until they don't go under the screen at all) as far as sexing I start off with x amount of strains, usually 3 plants of each. Take clones and put one of each in flower room. Hope this was of some help but TBH the best way is to do it yourself and see what you irks for you. Every grow/grower is different.