What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Josh D OG vs KarmaRado OG

810FireFarm

Yes, the K'rado had more citrus type smells + some kind of frutiness sort of...was not as gassy/ piney as i was looking for

Many people say the ghost is best for gassy OG, with ghost supposedly being the original OG cut from Josh D. and crew tracing back

I have a bad seed collecting habit too, so i need to pop 4 or 5 packs at a time when i can lol

The debate now is more Karma packs, or Archive OG packs...or switch to Chems for a bit?...too many decisions to make and not enough room

Robney

Yes, the K'rado had more citrus type smells + some kind of frutiness sort of...was not as gassy/ piney as i was looking for

Many people say the ghost is best for gassy OG, with ghost supposedly being the original OG cut from Josh D. and crew tracing back

I have a bad seed collecting habit too, so i need to pop 4 or 5 packs at a time when i can lol

The debate now is more Karma packs, or Archive OG packs...or switch to Chems for a bit?...too many decisions to make and not enough room

That's a tough debate! Archive is so expensive, and from my understanding mostly untested, but then people seem to find fire in them. I heard the Josh D line is one Karma worked on for three years, so I don't know what from him would be better, besides that people love headbanger. Chem is dope too, tough decision 810!

M

maliali

I grow racefuell,casper,bikerOG,whiteOG,scotss,starkiller,headbnger and more of OGs seeds OGxOGmale. And the best OG pheno i found is Chemd x sfv OG old from karma Dkush that OG pheno from that seeds. Is straigh dank herb with dominant lemon/lime skunkyness with musky earthy background not peppery not sopy not fruity no dough just straigh OG lemony/limey,musky skunkinees with earthy tones of gas. most aromatic strain i have in harem with jack cheddar also from karma they will stink through vac bags if you dont handle with care XD. try some OGchems becouse it make sense if og is chemx afghan and og males are most afghan og combo with chem in mix you are going back to roots :D thats my words.

Latest posts

Latest posts