What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The 6 kosher i grew from seed were a herm fest. The OG 18 next to them only one plant hermed. All of them smelled and tasted pretty good. Nothing to write home about though. I will not be growing any of their strains again unless something really catches my eye.

clearsmoke

they suck..i smoked with aaron in Amsterdam..purchased seed from him in 2008..cool they had the real urcle cut crossed with the t4 tw..awesome mix excpect herm.. the new martian mean green total wack ass haze nasty.. lost alot of monet with these guys and would not purchase another dollar not because i didnt know NOW i do know. wayyyy better breaders out there

papaduc

Veteran
I've got to say, having just finished some goji berry og, sunshine daydream and CC's sour diesel, of all the "kush" strains I've done to this day, Headband is still the best.

With regards to hermie plants which has been mentioned a lot, every one of the goji berrys hermied in as much as they threw out male flowers on the low bud sites early in flower. I'd be inclined to check for male flowers on any strain to be fair and some are more prone to do it than others. I'd say if your number 1 priority is to never see a male flower, either don't run kush lines or grow only from clone and keep new seed runs to a separate test area.

roach

Veteran
I have grown their exodus kush, headband, cataract kush, chocolope and they where all among some of the best plants i have grown, their lemon kush, stacked kush, OG18 and purple OG18 wherent that great, but still better than most dutch strains i have grown

vertigo0007

Grown a ton of their gear, never 1 issue, not one. To all of you guys claiming you "lost money" on a crop because of a breeder: why oh why would you test beans on a production garden? Try growing them in a test garden amd take best one and clone it out. Sheesh! As for hermies in fem packs: youre growing a herm so yeah its very possible theyll expess herm tendancies. Stop being lazy, dont try to take a short cut, pop reg seeds and cull your males. Bad germ rates: figure out what youre doing. 100$ says your temp and moiture levels were off. Good luck

smk8000

Wasn't too impressed with their OG Kush (not the 18). Small yielding flimsy plant with B or B+ potency and taste. Giving them another try with the Kosher Kush and hoping for the best.

Recently I ran three holy grail fems. 3 for 3 sprouted, they were very homogeneous. Good stretch... so top early! All were a little slow to flower, a week slower than most. They were also finished around day 70. Nice yeilds with 2 1/2 oz per plant in less than 3 gallons dirt each. All were skunky/lemony/mostly kushy. One in particular reeked of skunk with lemon after a good month cure. Great taste and smooth. I enjoyed the uplifting stoney buzz and have since reordered these seeds.

Note of caution: Two out of three fems exhibited a few lower bud male flowers. Easily managed and did not reappear. I have been told that the clones may not display this trait, i did not make clones, but will next run. Keep on Growing!!!

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
I grew out 4 purple wrecks had 3 train wreck phenos. All high yeilders, lots of resin, medium strength. The one Urkle pheno had a good yeild, smelled like grape and was high strength. But now hearing about all the hermi, I think atleast one of them did. I never found balls on any plants trimming but almost all the plants that run had 5-10 seeds on the very bottom buds. Would still like to get that urkle pheno again.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got their Kosher Kush in veg so I'm hoping it's worth my space. A real tall plant with red stems, I'll start a new thread in a few days....