What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada

ellinho

not alot to be found about this daughter of DNA Genetics. they have some interesting strains.
e.g.
og 18
kosher kush
tora bora

all sound really nice. some experiences with these beans?

:thank you:

I hated og 18, almost all hermed and was quite weak for an OG. I saw a video of them at Spannabis and they looked like complete idiots. I'd shop with connoisseur or Karma if OG is what you want.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
It's funny the reports seem to be about 50/50 good/bad.. I've read a bunch of people say the 18 was dank the first time the bought the seeds but later purchases produced shit... Seems odd if they are just selfing the 18 cut... I was thinking of trying their Kosher Kush...

bunkerman

is a problem of the dna's boys,not real breeders: too many phenos in her seedsline and too often lose their mothers plants...sometimes u can find a great keeper, but is like a jackpot :tiphat:

I

Iron_Lion

pretty sure kosher is just another OG. They had some interesting stuff at one point but they have gotten away from breeding new stuff and now just cross everything to OG. Which is great but really how many OG's does one person need in the garden.

I've had mixed results. Their Really Killer Skunk was anything but, said it was supposed to be actaully skunky but was all sweet, nothing to write home about. Had a feminized Rocklock that was a male.

I think their heads might be getting too big now that Attitude follows them around everywhere like they're rap stars or something.

G

guest194

I bought their ordinary og kush (reversed chemdog 91). Best seeds I ever bought the og was a bit nute picky but it became my instant favourite smoke. All six were fine healthy females. Very strong and super tasty.

M

MrSterling

pretty sure kosher is just another OG. They had some interesting stuff at one point but they have gotten away from breeding new stuff and now just cross everything to OG. Which is great but really how many OG's does one person need in the garden.

The story the Reserva Privada people tell is that they got the Kosher Kush from some Jewish friends in L.A. who were calling the strain "Jew Gold", and they just couldn't sell it under that name, so "Kosher Kush" it became.

Also had a run of a Kandy Kush, nothing "kandy" or kush about it, good yielder though.

I believe the Kandy in the name refers to the amount of crystals the strain produces. The finished bud I've smoked of it was intensely covered and stickier than all get out. Really good stuff too as far as I'm concerned. The trainwreck peaks its head out in the beginning, but then the indica side just knocks your lights out. Bye bye world, you just feel your lids getting heavier. Not my choice for a daily smoke, but great when you don't need to go anywhere for awhile.

the gnome

Veteran
I'm running candy drop, a GGG kandy kush hybrid.
it started to load up on the frost at 4 wks, @50 days now and its still piling it on
just pulled some testers off

I

Iron_Lion

The story the Reserva Privada people tell is that they got the Kosher Kush from some Jewish friends in L.A. who were calling the strain "Jew Gold", and they just couldn't sell it under that name, so "Kosher Kush" it became.

Kosher Kush is Kosher(jews gold) x OG (theKush), Kosher itself looks like some kind of OG. Just a way to get you to buy another OG.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
grew kandy kush and og18 last year. i though both were top ten strains and yielded 3+ z's per plant. have some pics in my album

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
They have always been the best out. Tried everyone else.. RP always comes through. Pretty much Clone is seed form when it comes to elites.

redlasagna

I bought their ordinary og kush (reversed chemdog 91). Best seeds I ever bought the og was a bit nute picky but it became my instant favourite smoke. All six were fine healthy females. Very strong and super tasty.

agreed popped 3 beans all 3 were keepers. These were the only beans out of 6 different misc strains that grew true to the item description i.e. pics flavor aroma etc. however my other 5 strains produced keepers just not on par, but with the og i could just have gotten lucky...

eastbeast

just about to chop my purple wreck... these are from the regular beans, which i'm not sure are still available... only strain i've grown from this co.
be interesting to see how the fem purple wrecks compare..

moondawg

By choice, I spend a lot of my time living in a cave so forgive me, but are DNA and Reserva Pravada the same company? I mean some of their strains are identical but even more, if you read the description of say OgK femmed or OGk18, its the same wording and everything.

whats up with that?

M

MrSterling

By choice, I spend a lot of my time living in a cave so forgive me, but are DNA and Reserva Pravada the same company? I mean some of their strains are identical but even more, if you read the description of say OgK femmed or OGk18, its the same wording and everything.

whats up with that?

As far as I know Reserva Pravada is a kind of subsidiary of DNA. DNA sells seeds under that name on behalf of some Cali growers.

Latest posts

Latest posts