What's new

The Tweakers are a lurkin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this tweaker who lives close by.

He is also a confidential informant.

Anyway when I had some weed I was donating it too this woman, who I found out was actually friends with the tweaker.

When I ran out of weed, I said to her, I wont have any for about two months. I regret saying that because up till then I had spun her a story that I got it from the mafia, but when I said I wont have any for about two months I could see her mind ticking over, and she was thinking, ok, so I'm growing it.

So I know she has told the tweaker, and the tweaker, who is also a criminal and thief, has been making excuses to walk past my house repeatedly, casing the place and checking out where my surveillance camera's are.

I know he intends to break in, or maybe commit a home invasion with some of his tweaker criminal buddies.

I have put in another surveillance camera covering a window that previously didn't have any surveillance on it, so I am pretty alerted to any incursions.

Any ideas as to anything else I can do to protect my grow from the coming attack?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dispose of anything federally illegal. Wait for them to come in the still of the night and then shoot them in the face. Rid the world of a snitch. I bet the old lady doesn't run her mouth anymore either. Problem solved.

Then get back to what you do.

dank.Frank

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Either he disappears or you successfully put the fear of god into him.

I don't see any other possibility.

Dog Star

Veteran
Buy a dog... but not Shi-tzu or Pekingese..

buy Argentino dogo or APBT rednose,they are teritorial,
you get a friend and protector in one...

he will think twice before he try something,dog will bust his balls.

G

ganjygav

You told her a couple of months, so if she has talked she would have told them the same.
So if they were gonna move on you surely it would be when they think you have cropped in a couple of months time.
Clear out everything if possible and wait for them to make their move and defend your home.

meadowman

go buy some weed n sell it to her, say your connect came through early.....might throw em off your trail..........

rolandomota

Veteran
stop donating say you got in trouble and have a few years of probation for drunk driving. Or say that you shot at someone the other day that tried to break in.

Last edited:

dddaver

Veteran
I like the dog idea. But I would also tell that chic that you have several surveillance cameras, and you have thought about it all and went and bought a gun and decided if you see anyone even approach onto your property, you will shoot them, then drag their lifeless body inside and call the cops. You decided laws be damned. You have to protect your own.

Tell her that with the idea it'll get to the tweaker, whether you actually plan on getting a gun or not.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
MOVE... U have surrounded yourself w/ unsavories... better to rid yourself of the distractions... and find new surroundings...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MOVE... U have surrounded yourself w/ unsavories... better to rid yourself of the distractions... and find new surroundings...

That was my thought. Not going to get any better. Lesson to be learned. Keep your trap shut!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I agree with Yort on this one. If you can't move, I agree with dank.frank.

Sounds like a nice neighborhood you have there.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
tweak onto others before they tweak on you..:fsu:
but if hes a snitch for the law ??? if you knew they were talkin
and you did it anyway... well... another story to cover up the first though isn't a good idea.. too many ways for it to start looking even more weird.. buy the ounce and give it to her with the story of you got the last one from 'this guy' "have to start looking for new connection" piece of mind donation and a kick in the ass to keep your mouth shut.. a not so fond memory.. drama is always a PITA.. good luck

Gry

Veteran
You choose to compromise yourself. Was it the woman or the tweak?

Status
Not open for further replies.