What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 Kings clone...

What's up everyone...just wondering if anyone is running the west coast 3 kings clone? its a possible headband x sour diesel x og hybrid that has been around san fran bay area for at least 12 years, possible 15...Wondering if anyone ever sees any 3 kings clones at any of the bay area clone vendors...If you have this clone and have pics of her in action, id love to see them...trying to track down the loudest strain I ever had...by the description of this 3 kings clone...this might be it...

Any pics of her in action would be sweet to see.

thanks for your time (This clone is also called Oh Sour Head) fyi.

og

Last edited:

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
It's alright, but definitely in the same class as OG and SourD...not s really anything extra special IME. Thin branches, lower yields.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Think it's got purps oG n sour..... The flowers definitely have color... Also goes by the name 3xcrazy n new wave....

3 Kings also goes by the name "oh sour head" as well...saw a Humboldt club that had it listed on its site as one they carry...anyone see oh sour head in the bay area ever?

theJointedOne

Veteran
Your correct its og x sourd x HB

I don't know any clubs in the bay that carry it, but if you drive a few hours north you'll find it. I'd call Kevin at wonderland nursery and see if he can source it for you.

The real deal is very nice.

I recently acquired this cut as "Oh Sour Head" in Arcata and am excited about running her as a higher yielding alternative to og. Hoping to to do a side by side run soon to see if that's the case.

packerfan79

Veteran
I think TNT is working some 3 kings crosses. He is around here.hit him if nothing less he probably knows what the genetics are

Latest posts

Latest posts