What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

picture.php
picture.php

oti$

The smell actually turned out really good, I guess it just needed to be dried. Is all good though, I've got these. 9gorilla bubble in the box to go with the bx2's and relentless cherry fire pie in the surrounding square containers. Afford to be running all of these. I also have a that stink bomb freebie in flower and its smelling hella nice and strong.

picture.php

I've got a trifol GB seedling. Never had one of these pop up. I guess others have got them in the GB as well.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

oti$

....and I've already fuckered up and forgot to cement the valves beneath the octa bubblers. Dang! Good thing I bought extra parts...looks like it's gonna be one of those nights:hotbounce

picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I took a bunch of bud shots, but none of them turned out good enough for me to post. So you get no buds...
picture.php

oti$

I'm thinking these two will be ready by 9 weeks. The fuzz has some monster buds and the stink bomb are looking pretty fat as well. They are both a little over fed. I really need a truncheon over here. These plants really beasted out. I really shouldn't have put a fifth one in the circle. I had to tie a few of them to the cieling because they are so top heavy my week4 that they wouldn't stand on their own.
A few bud shots of the fuzz

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

paper thorn

Veteran
hey otis, somehow i have managed to have a couple donuts going. crazy for me. Anyway, looks like you had a pretty decent yield so maybe it's going to end up good for me too.
nice grow.

oti$

picture.php
picture.php

Sky lotus, blueberry snow, and space cake from bodhi. A few more gorilla bubbles too...I'll be saving any GB males for a seed project I'm doing. I am flowering a giant valley girl male and once pollen is collected I've got a bigger seed pollination thing in the works.
I'm getting closer to harvest time on the next light. One of the fuzz and a stink bomb look like they will be ready with in a week and two other fuzz phenos and a cheese n Chaze are still a couple weeks out...at least. More pics this week...

Last edited:

oti$

These are of the fuzz taken at day 55. I'm going to let her go to63 at least which will be the2nd of Dec. Her sisters are looking like they'll need another week or two. I'll get pics of them after I chop this one so I can actually get in there and try to get a decent photo. I took a bunch of this one trying to get a nice one, but being a 6' tall donut makes it difficult. I pretty much hold the phone over the top and shoot trying to get something halfway in focus. The buds are all about as thick as a coke can. I'll get some better pics when I chop...

Last edited:

Foreman000

Looks awesome Otis! Real impressive with only the one light hanging. I hang 2 1000's & my plants look weak compared to yours. I'll be paying attention see if I can't learn something. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Latest posts