What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overglueing the Marshs'..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Pics will be taken from T/P day through harvest and drying.

Strains:
GG4$ ........................ x4 clones
Chemmy Jones ........... x1 clone
GrandoggyApe OG ....... x3 fem seeds
StrawberryDogshit ...... x1 clone
Chemical Blue ............. x3 clones
GrandoggyPurps x (Blueberry x SweetTooth) ..... x1 seed

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im germin:
1x feminized - Blue Dream bagseed
and.....
4x feminized - GrandoggyPurps(grapejuice pheno) x (GrapeApe x OGKush)
Today.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The Blue Dream S1, or a hybrid X, is above soil.
3 fem GrandoggyApeOG's are above soil.

Have 4 GG#4 momma plants that are gonna be serious bushes out there in the Marsh.
3 Chemical Blue mother plants are huge and bushy already.
I have a beautiful StrawberryDogshit (Strawberry/Lime pheno) that is going out.

Digging out 9 big holes ..........
We will fill them with used and new FFOF soil and Chunky Perlite mixed with the native soil that has been amended and used to grow in for the last 5 years..ORGANIC BABY!
We will put 45gln camo growbags over those holes with a 10" circle cut out in the bottoms for the tap root to dig deep into the ground and reach the water table in the sub layers.

Alot of work to do still. Putting the ladies out May 25th. The plants will be huge by then.
Were looking at a monster yield from that 1 plot.
The Chemical Blue is gonna taste soooo good done organically outside. MMmmmm!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got all my bushy outdoor plants up-potted from 1gln to 3gln pots.
Gonna start cutting the light back after the clones are rooted and the cloner is put away.
This spot with 14 plants should yield between 14lbs thru 21lbs.

J.V

ICMag Donor
I will have to pull up a stump for the show mate....Show us how to rock the marsh....

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Will be out in the Marsh this weekend preppin' the soil and getting all the plots ready.
14 bigs in big holes and growbags, and 30 autos in 5gln pots.
So much work to do this weekend. Ill take some pics while out there.

rik78

Veteran
with your permision I am pulling a chair and watching the show, looks like is going to be amazing!!

DJXX

Veteran
nice ...i love to play outdoors...i just put out 6...where i live is to risky for much more...that line up sounds DOPE...didn't know there were 100 day autos....i tried some 60ish day autos and didn't get hardly anything out of them...i'm interested to see how they do for you...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
i see the burnt popcorn is a popular coverup...i am a fat guy and don't wanna waste food...so bacon for me...also i hate to smell burnt popcorn...but if its all you have...you tell the landlord i jus made me some breakfast....then if he is hungry at all he will hurry with the walk through to get something to eat...lol dj

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got my partner to carry all the soil out and mix it all up, while I run around and get materials and stuff.
Im soo stoned right now. Glad Im not out there getting eatin alive by skeets and sweatin ballz. I guess thats the upside of buying everything we need for the whole season.
He'll do the bullwork while I fund it. Sweet Deal.
Pretty stoked! Ill have 12 out there on Monday that are about 3' tall and mad bushy.
Once the girls are t/p'd and bounce back from the move, Ill take some pics.
I gotta get some cages to put around the small seedlings. I got bamboo stakes for the big moms.
Putting up fishing line around the perimeter at 3' and 6'. If theres extra.... at 4' as well.

DJXX

Veteran
they have some new deer rid spray out..looks inexpensive...i took the hair off a hair brush and put it at the base of the plant and the deer stayed away from my last outdoor run...i also held my pee til i got to the spot and marked my territory ...are you gonna have to haul water...its alot of work...i took a 400 gal rez and put it in the back of my 4wd truck and used a 12 volt pump.. worked great...you have a busy summer in your future...summer suxxx for a month or two...good luck..dj