What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2014

harold

Happy new year my guerilla brothers :biggrin: I hope we dont feel too shaggy today?

Im looking forward to season 2014 already! spring will be with us before we know it.

I wonder what we will be sprouting this year?

My line up will be something like this?...

UEL x blue dynamite
Ultra early love
early pink kush

& hopefully a big auto patch with

Diesel ryders
LBH auto hazes (look great)

harry :huggg:

B

buddymate

And so it begins.........:tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php

i'm already interested:D. i have been thinking about peppering my local woods with auto-flowers didnt really think to much about it until seeing this thread. does the uk summer really produce good bud?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you planting prepared clones this coming season BuddyMate? How do you go about planting, do you prepare a set amount of pre-veged cuttings each year and then keep topping areas up with newer plants,, how is it done BuddyMate?

I can see the rabbit guard/chicken-wire on the plant, is it essential to do this to every plant?

B

buddymate

Yeah dave,clones and fem seeds,rabbit guards are a MUST,never grow a plant without them as you can see,I aint in the game to give brer rabbit a free lunch,hope everyone has a great weighty season :biggrin:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

fatburt

hey buddymate,i think your costume is awersome!
that being said,how would you explain that to leo out in the bush?lol

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hey Buddymate it is good to see our Guerilla Gorilla back in action, this time in a white lab coat, complete with scholarly glasses and a pen lineup in his front pocket he he.

Pulling up a chair for this one. If I hadn't seen those monstrous buds from last year's harvest, I would never have believed that the UK summer was capable of ripening colas of such jaw-dropping size.

You's da man, and that ain't no lie.

B

buddymate

this time in a white lab coat, complete with scholarly glasses and a pen lineup in his front pocket
He is cloning and breeding for this seasons outdoor crop Swamp :tiphat:
picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys,
i am in for the show. loved last years grow!

that gorilla has balls of steel. i like it!

i would love to find a similar patch far away from anyone else but over here the forest workers are everywhere... :(

i will continue growing my own crosses in order to further acclimatize them (mainly rocket chunk 2 by HFH and manitoba medicine from canada).

happy season buddy :tiphat:

B

buddymate

manitoba medicine from canada
Alright eugen?Hows the new years celebrations?Where do you get the MM seeds from mate,havent seen them advertised?

DutchJohnny

Hey Buddymate/Hardald,

The pics of your 2013 plants are really amazing. I'm from Holland and used a lot of Danish strains but the where not what i was hopping them to be. Very fluffy and low potency, the Cannadian strains i used (low number of plants regegretfull) where allot better.

I see you have the same experience with them, i will doing some more candian strains ore crossings this year.

The canadian strains i going to grow are:

MAF
Pinewarp
Texada x pinewarp
Guerilla gold x Oregon rocket

I hope to add other good strains.

Cheers and greetings from Holland. :)

that is a proper gurilla grow:p im jelous that must be some wasteland your growing on??. i really wanna do this but im a bit stumped about water cycles. do you just let nature take its course after a first watering of nutes? or do you time your watering with the rain as we all know england has a shitty summer. love the outfit i must say