What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fullerton, CA. Cops Torture Man To Death For Fun

B

BrnCow

Note: The first video below is Alex Jones’ take on the horrific beating followed by the video released by the city of Fullerton, California.

The homeless man begs for daddy over and over, but only more suffocating torture and high voltage comes. The police enjoy their work and they do it well. With trained loving care the police hold the prey down and then Taser him over and over again, then crush his wind pipe, thorax, ribs, skull, jaw, and many other bones. It’s a tough job, but they love it. Your family is next…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NG5_gQvJYbg#t=0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXPpfgbe_I&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

http://www.infowars.com/police-torture-man-to-death-for-fun/

G

Guest3498

Saw that video last week. Sucks, only one of the cops is copping a murder charge and another is getting manslaughter, the rest are on paid leave right now or still on the streets. This dudes dad was actually a retired cop and the fullerton pd offered him $900k to keep his mouth shut about all of it, he didn't bite.

Would be awesome to see these pigs get tossed into gen pop, see how long they last...

If that video doesn't reflect the attitude of police where you live then I feel good for you, because cops around here have this EXACT SAME MENTALITY.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Saw that video last week. Sucks, only one of the cops is copping a murder charge and another is getting manslaughter, the rest are on paid leave right now or still on the streets. This dudes dad was actually a retired cop and the fullerton pd offered him $900k to keep his mouth shut about all of it, he didn't bite.

Would be awesome to see these pigs get tossed into gen pop, see how long they last...

If that video doesn't reflect the attitude of police where you live then I feel good for you, because cops around here have this EXACT SAME MENTALITY.

YUP. Toss 'em in the general population & get a video of that!

Glad to see his father didn't take the 'bait'........$900K for your son's life................FUCKED UP SHIT. Time for some "Time to Kill" type shit @ the court house for that man..............Karma be damned.....

monkey5

Veteran
Every fu_king cop there who had hands on in this should be held fully accountable!! It is the only way "we" are going to stop this from happening! My son has mental issuses ...so what! That man did not even resist! That was ~~out in out~~ murder! It should be handled as that ...cold blooded murder of an innocent! monkey5

Imagine the big blue line of anger if a cop was beaten to death like that on video, with witnesses?

Front page, Faux News 24 hr coverage - 25,000 cops from all over North America marching at funeral. The bloodlust would be insatiable.

They murdered that man - slowly, painfully, methodically. Using all the skills our tax dollars could teach them, using the equipment we bought them.

Murdering rat bastards. Make me sick (and scared for our society).

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
this is fucking disgusting...

the rule for us if someone is MURDERED while commiting a crime EVERYONE that was involved is charged with MURDER....

all these cops should be charged for murder they were all there and all participating and no one helped the poor kid.

This is the NWO people... i hope you know this is what we are all in for.

MJBadger

Veteran
To hear that man scream in pain & knowing that the torture he received from the police resulted in his death is not easy viewing .
It should be 1st degree murder for the main cop & 2nd for all the others involved . I think this is going to hell in a basket when it hits the tv shows & the courts unless of course the legal eagles have their way in defending the cops .
They are sub human & are not worthy of carrying a badge of authority . I hope the family get proper justice .

I

Iron_Lion

This happened well over a year ago.

But yeah it's fucking disturbing as hell to watch that video.

All of those pigs should have been lined up in front of a firing squad, extremely disgusting behavior from the blue brotherhood.

To think we lavish those sicko's with high pay, tons of vacation time and pensions, to reward them for this type of murderous behavior.

G

greenmatter

if that was a bunch of gang members doing that to a cop on video they would have heated up the gas chamber for everyone who was on the tape ......... and you can bet your ass it would have taken a lot less than a year. why aren't we seeing this on all the big "news" networks?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
what ever came of these charges? still pending? anyone know? are the cops locked up or out on bail? shouldn't be bail for these COCKSUCKERS !!!!!!

truly disturbing where our society is headed and the war on drugs (and it's profitability) are destroying any peace between society and the PIGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as others have said, throw him into Gen Pop, he wouldn't last a fucking day..... too bad they won't do it...

Those pigs should be dealt with, cartel like. Their corpses dumped on a road somewhere. How can a civilized society accept this? Sickening shit.

G

greenmatter

It got some coverage. I read about it on cnn. Fox news was talking about how there is "no evidence the cops indended to kill".

"no evidence the cops intended to kill":noway:.....:thinking:

i don't think i would want to sit in the same room with the "reporter" that actually came up with that line

WTF exactly did the cops intend to do? what the hell did the guy do to get them all hot and bothered anyway? i know after a high speed chase it is o.k. to club the piss out of some poor bastard **** sarcasm off**** but this guy was homeless so i don't think a car chase had much to do with it

what started this whole thing?

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
The guy was schizophrenic. When the cops took him down he wouldn't go limp like they want. More cops piled on and were pressing on his thorax so he couldn't breathe. He told them he couldn't breathe. He was struggling to take a breath. He wouldn't go limp so the cops beat on him since that's all they know to do. He was struggling to take a breath before he suffocated. He wouldn't go limp though they kept telling him to stop resisting. So one cop lost it and started beating the guy's face with the base of the taser. The cops definitely murdered the guy.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can attest to the whole going limp thing, that shit may have saved my life once...

if theyre gonna fuck you up, just let em do their thing. if you tense up or say anything youre fucked. had some state boys put me in the hopsital with a gnarly concussion a few years back. had i not stayed limp as hell and kept my mouth shut i might have ended up like this dude. stay quiet, take your blows and let em handcuff you without resistance otherwise it aint gonna be pretty.

G

Guest3498

Greenmatter, I read that supposedly he was trying to open the doors of parked cars, who knows if that's true or not at this point...

G

greenmatter

Greenmatter, I read that supposedly he was trying to open the doors of parked cars, who knows if that's true or not at this point...

the poor bastard should have stolen a radio or something ........ maybe the cops would have just shot him and gotten it over quicker. it is hard to imagine what had to be going through the poor guys mind when he actually realized what was happening too him.

this is just a little more proof that this really is an "us vs. them" thing ..... and that they really are not human beings

note to self: make god damn sure you never try to open the wrong car door in Fullerton