What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sourbubble- 30 plus days in flower

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, i already have this beauty in my grow thread in the coco forum, but i just figured she should get her own thread cause i have a feeling she will be worth it!!!

so ..

lighting= 1000 watters

medium=canna coco

nutes= canna coco plus additives of my choice

room= totaly sealed environment with co2

so hope you like the pics! i will update when she stacks a bit bud .. until then here are some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smell is , pepper/spicy/sweet/bubbakushy

really just smells like bubba 2 me... which i fooking love! so hell ya!

thanks again bog, this stuff appears to be very very very top shelf!

later

supermanlives

Veteran
what size pot? i grow sour bubble too. with my first round nothing was sour. i kept all males and females and made seed. the offspring is sour. everyone loves it. tagged

Adrift

Veteran
supermanlives- its a 3 gallon pot, thanks for stopping by!! :joint:

toxic hippie- thanks you tons!

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone!!! im hoping this stuff is done for 420!! if im gonna take it 60 days, then i could start flush on 4-10, and i can atleast cut a branch or 2 off by the 15th which should leave me dry nugs for 420! where i will puff them as i watch cypress hill live and let the good times roll! :joint:

thanks again everyone!

supermanlives

Veteran
you will be very stoned. tthats a fact. smoking some right now. gonna hide an ounce and see how it tastes 6 mo from now

Widow Maker

beautiful!! I really miss the sour bubble cut that I used to have, BOG made some good gear. Well done. Can't wait to see some before the chop shots and finished product!

~WM

Adrift

Veteran
thanks widowmaker! this is my first run with bog, but wont be the last, i still have like 30 sour bubble seeds, and this is my first, and only female , so i plan on growing out some more seeds and seeing what else i can find!!!

thanks for droping in !!! happy growing! :)

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
damn nice.....think I better get the pack goin' outdoors....can only figure she do well.....

ganj on...........