Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Thread Title Search
Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2007, 05:02 PM #21
clearcutter
Lost Member

clearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really nice
Good thread. I like to use silver wire. It seems a little easier to handle than coins. Spraying every other day starting a week before 12/12 works for me.
clearcutter is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2007, 05:17 AM #22
goldking

goldking is on a distinguished road
borax

aestivus, was the part about someone stating they sprayed a plant with borax and it went hermi=(female pollen) a Joke? or a real statement?

if it hermied due to the borax, thats female pollen from a female plant,and would make female only seeds. or not?

like i say, "what the hay, it can't hurt to try" hehehe
GK

Pheno, your chargers putting out 9vts 600mA, not 240vt, it probably wouldn't shock you on a bet, beside just don,t get between the 2 coins, the spark will be coin to coin only. hopefully LOL

Last edited by goldking; 06-10-2007 at 05:22 AM.. Reason: spelling
goldking is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2007, 07:54 AM #23
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
Quote:
beside just don,t get between the 2 coins, the spark will be coin to coin only
GK just in regards to that does it matter how far apart the coins are? the closer the better, or does it not matter?
PhenoMenal is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2007, 08:07 AM #24
Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma is on a distinguished road
I was one of the confused heads that did not understand the use of colloidal silver. Now that it has been so clearly and graphically described I have become the student who will soon put the technique to (hopefully) good use. A collective "THANK YOU" to you super geeks who know the who and what and why, allowing me (the unwashed, lol) to put it to practice.
Blunt Trauma is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:32 AM #25
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
hey goldking, Blunt Trauma just called you a super geek !

Last edited by PhenoMenal; 06-10-2007 at 08:44 AM..

Old 06-10-2007, 07:32 PM #26

I love yall for this one.. nice.

I was under the impression this was lab stuff..

Old 06-11-2007, 07:25 AM #27
Deft
Get two birds stoned at once

Deft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the rough
So how do I find a mint?

Old 06-11-2007, 07:30 AM #28
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

Quote:
So how do I find a mint?
Well remember all you need is 999 pure silver, so you can use silver wire which you might be able to get from electronics shops (try privmsging some of the guys here who use silver wire to see where they got theres from). You can also go to jewellery repair stores and see if they'll sell you some of theirs. Pawn shops that have coins may have some. Also try ebay, just search for: 999 silver. Just make sure it's 999 pure, if you're not sure then dont buy it.

I just used a Mint because the purity is guaranteed and because there's one in my city so I had them post it out to me. But even if there isnt one in your city just find one in your country and they'll post it to you. You can even buy from overseas mints but obviously youd be looking at more $postage. I don't know where you are, but if you're in the US I'd guess that there's a Mint in every state? Just try Googling or using the Yellow/White Pages, youll find one and they should have a website too, probably also with an online shop. Then just call them/send them an email saying you need 2 x 1/2oz 999 pure silver in any form (coin, ingot, nugget etc - coins have best surface area tho, along with silver wire)

Another option, just search Google for places that sell Colloidal Silver generators, and instead of buying the generator just buy the silver rods/electrodes which they often sell seperately.

Last edited by PhenoMenal; 06-11-2007 at 11:28 AM..

Old 06-11-2007, 10:29 AM #29
hazy

hazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to allhazy is a name known to all
there's a mint in denver, san francisco, philidelphia, new orleans.
most us coins come from denver
never thought of it as my local mint when i lived in denver

never went there

i'll just get some wire
think i might just try this

Old 06-11-2007, 10:43 AM #30
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

You can shop online at the US Mint: https://catalog.usmint.gov
But personally i'd just drop them an email/use their online contact form to ask them what their cheapest 1/2oz silver coins are because with so many coins the site isn't the easiest to navigate

ps. if anybody else does put a CS rig together please take a photo and show us! :smile:

Last edited by PhenoMenal; 06-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..