Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Thread Title Search
Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2007, 07:58 PM #11
goldking

goldking is on a distinguished road
Pheno, i just realized something, i believe this is the first time, amongst the 1000s of words on the subject of CS that anyone has posted pixs of the actual components involved IMO

Good Going bud-dy, cause sometimes all the 1000s of big words can confuse a person, in the beginning. it did me. but since a pix is worth 10,000 big words. you did good here.

all the previously confused potential CS makers who will now start making 1,000,000s of fem seeds world wide owe you a Thanks! hehehe

later GK

PS if your CS maker is working,the coins should change colors or even have lil silver tails hanging from them in the morning. mine do, at least when i use my 12vt. 3.0 Amp nuclear reactor. LOL
goldking is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2007, 08:06 PM #12
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i just realized something, i believe this is the first time, amongst the 1000s of words on the subject of CS that anyone has posted pixs of the actual components involved IMO
Yeah that's part of why I found it so hard to understand and why it took so long, and why myself and a couple others were asking you to take photos or make diagrams lol :smile: - and consequently why I made this thread!

Quote:
PS if your CS maker is working,the coins should change colors or even have lil silver tails hanging from them in the morning
Ahh yep I remember reading about that -- it's handy to have such a visual indicator! :smile:

Last edited by PhenoMenal; 06-08-2007 at 08:10 PM..
PhenoMenal is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2007, 08:26 PM #13
goldking

pheno, yep i,d have posted pixs if i was able, some missing molecules in my brain forbid it.

plus if i had read your whole posts i,d have seen you even mentioned folks turning blue from to much CS consumption. you have absorbed all the info concerning CS it seems, good.

lets see some fem seeds now,or in the not so distant future..what strain r you planning to fem first?

PS your welcome, GK

pss, i touch my ingots together to look for a miniscule spark arch to see if every thing has positive contact and is working. the spark, if there will be very very faint, kinda like rubbing a cat on the wall, the sparks are hard to see lol

Old 06-08-2007, 08:33 PM #14
goldking

Aestivus, tell us about BORAX feminization ???

inquiring minds want to know.

GK

Old 06-08-2007, 08:46 PM #15
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to beholdPhenoMenal is a splendid one to behold
Aestivus: ok we give up, tell us the punchline to your Borax joke :smile:

goldking, interesting tip about touching the silver together to test for a spark, but ... if i was going with the 9V battery setup that i diagramed in the STS vs CS thread then I'd give it a go, but the idea of a 240V kick up the ass sends a shiver down my spine :smile:
(even tho it shouldnt happen due to insulated wire etc, but im not a risk taker, nor a borax user)

Old 06-09-2007, 06:55 AM #16

about the borax.....the punchline is....sprout aka blackvelvet..........i could be wrong

about the cs....that's just sweet tits..... <---- truffle shuffle of respect

keep doing what you're doing, this is very interesting, i had no clue that's how it was made!

i believe you've just made this subject clear in many confused heads

Old 06-09-2007, 07:39 AM #17
happyherb
no wuckin furries!

happyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nicehappyherb is just really nice
hey ppl ....dont have an immediate plan for using the stuff at the moment but thanks to your thread i know i'll make one at some point and explore fem seeds for sure...sounds too easy.....good work to all that put some thought into this.HH . =]
happyherb is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2007, 10:23 AM #18
Aestivus

Aestivus will become famous soon enough
Oh hey guys, sorry I guess I should have been more direct Anyways, yeah the joke was about the sproutco boron post...

If I remember correctly someone had a plant go hermi on them from spraying with borax, I have no idea if it will actually give you feminized seeds or anything like that though. Just a joke ;p
Aestivus is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2007, 11:47 AM #19
Deft
Get two birds stoned at once

Deft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the roughDeft is a jewel in the rough
I got it aestivus, wasnt lost on us all lol.

So will the silver last a super super long time since its only sheding super super small bits? Maybe you could just buy one coin and cut it in half or melt it down with a blow torch and adaquate fuel to melt it and make rods with a ceramic mold. Or you could hit up jewlers and ask if they have any silver wire or know where to get some.

I'm thinking this would help in breeding super awsome females since you can use two females and not worry about what traits to look for in a male to get good female offspring.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:28 PM #20
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

Deft, you can use any form of silver as long as its 999 pure (just like the water has to be pure - distilled is the only option) ... coins have a good surface area, as does silver wire, and yes youre correct that the silver will last a very long time because we're only talking microscopic amounts - literally parts per million via electrolysis, so the silver purchase is an inexpensive once-off. The 1oz coins I bought are a bit overkill, I think 1/2oz would be perfect if you opt for using coins :smile: - just go to your local Mint.
(You dont want them to be too small tho or you increase the risk of the alligator clips touching the water, and you dont want that!)

Last edited by PhenoMenal; 06-09-2007 at 12:45 PM..