Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Thread Title Search
Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2016, 03:45 PM #1511
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadpanda View Post
so you start CS-spraying a clone cutting basically as soon as it has 'settled'?
yep. reversing the glue now. same way. i only need so much pollen. and space is a premium.

Old 12-19-2016, 05:15 PM #1512
greatlakes2222

greatlakes2222 is on a distinguished road
I have read this thread front to back several times and have decided to attempt to turn 20 high end fem seeds into as many fem seeds as possible. I understand that these plants will be sacrificed and unsmokable. I am looking for some insight on what would be the best ratio of reversed plants vs female plants receiving pollen. Would 5 reversed plants pollinating 15 plants sound right? I am looking for the maximum number of viable seeds to last me through several years of outdoor growing. I feel confident after reading this excellent, informative thread trying this. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
greatlakes2222 is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 05:33 AM #1513
justgrowit

justgrowit is on a distinguished road
Hey man, I'm in a similar boat and planning on only using two revered plants to seed the other 10. And we're only going to spray a portion of those two so we get maximum number of seeds on those reversed plants as well. A little pollen goes a long way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakes2222 View Post
I have read this thread front to back several times and have decided to attempt to turn 20 high end fem seeds into as many fem seeds as possible. I understand that these plants will be sacrificed and unsmokable. I am looking for some insight on what would be the best ratio of reversed plants vs female plants receiving pollen. Would 5 reversed plants pollinating 15 plants sound right? I am looking for the maximum number of viable seeds to last me through several years of outdoor growing. I feel confident after reading this excellent, informative thread trying this. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
justgrowit is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2017, 04:36 AM #1514
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
what PPM of CS is recommended? I have 250 PPM right now. Is it possible to flower 1 plant and self pollinate that cutting or does this process prevent female flowers as well as generating pollen sacks? Thanks

LT

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 08:38 PM #1515
Siskiyou Sam

Siskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura aboutSiskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura aboutSiskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura aboutSiskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura about
Attempted my first sex reversal. I sprayed 60ppm colloidal silver every day on 3 different females after putting them under 12hr light. One plant was a feminized seed to start with and only that plant has expressed male flowers, I'm collecting that pollen now. I'm curious why only the feminized plant turned male.
Siskiyou Sam is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 01:37 PM #1516
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
Wow *scratches head*, 5 years after privately alerting icmag to a chat security vulnerability and getting banned by Skippy for it I'm finally UNBANNED

It's awesome to see this thread is still going strong after all these years, CS is such a simple and cheap and easy and effective way to make feminised seeds so it's beautiful we've got so much extra user-feedback now!
My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]
PhenoMenal is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:22 PM #1517
RizlaMan

RizlaMan will become famous soon enough
welcome back.

thanks for your contribution to the advancement of CS for feminizied seeds.
RizlaMan is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 02:44 PM #1518
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Welcome back!

mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 02:46 PM #1519
bilko

bilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nice
-

Last edited by bilko; 03-03-2018 at 08:25 AM..
bilko is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 05:00 PM #1520
Big Nasty

Big Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the rough
Hi Pheno,glad to see you're back.Let me be the first to bother you again on CS:i'm currently trying to reverse a dinafem strawberry amnesia to pollinate a hso dedoverde haze and i've got some question.i'm using 999 silver and distilled water with an adaptor working at 7,5v-330mA(i can select different voltages and amperages if needed).I always get a yellowish-amber colour after 8 hours,what is supposed to be the right look of CS?My plant is at day 5 after the switch to 12/12 and i've been spraying 2-3 times every day in the last two weeks but the only signs i've noticed are minor damages on leaves and halted growth.Is there any reaction i should look for apart from balls?i apologize for my bad english but it's been a while since the high school,you know...thanks again for your great work on CS
Big Nasty is offline Quote