Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2018, 07:47 AM #2301
hiesenbubble

hiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the rough
CV Ghost OG about to wrap things up.Also switched from HPS over to a DIY cob setup.All i can say is i love them.way less heat and less wattage for more light.I dont get the heavy hot spot in the center and low light on the outsides.I get a nice blast of photons all the around.I doubt ill ever go back to HID.

Ghost OG keeper #8.Cranked up the Co2 half way in flower and hit a calmag defficiency out the ass.Got it under control but it still fcked up some of the leaves.

Starfighter X Stardawg under the new cobs.15 Vero gen7's D series on 3x HLG 240 - 1400 C 's.

Eagle Scout Forum cookie cut and stardawg.I may have to reveg that eagle scout and keep her.The smell is really good.Already kept the Ghost OG.I took a cut before i put them in flower.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180202_224118.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	444662 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180202_183353.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	444663 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180201_221033.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	444664
hiesenbubble is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:43 PM #2302
Catatafish

Catatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-NUT View Post
So..... I guess I gotta download the app. Wtf thats shitty. Damn you instagram.
Kids will destroy the usability of the internet. (Where is the old crummudgin shaking fist emoji?) In like 20 yrs it'll just be directories of dick pics and snatch snaps.

P-Nut....google is your friend.

QUOTE: Instagram has some of its vital features totally absent from web browsers. For example you cannot post pictures or video from your browser. In the same way, you cannot send direct messages from browser whether on phone browser or PC browser. The reason behind this - I believe is because Instagram is designed to be used majorly on mobile phones since it is primarily a photo sharing social network.

Why don’t you just install the app on your phone? The Instagram app allows you to fully enjoy all its features.

However , if you insist on sending direct messages from your PC or uploading Images and videos (from PC) for example. I will advise you install Bluestacks on your computer. The software allows you to run/use the Instagram app straight from your PC the same way the app works on your phone (This software simulates android OS) . I need to let you know however that the software is a bit heavy so you will need a very good computer for it to run well.

How fucking lame can you be.
Catatafish is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2018, 03:50 PM #2303
Catatafish

Catatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really niceCatatafish is just really nice
I like the cob setup Hiesen. Do you think the c/m def came from the switch to them or were you running to that before?

May switch over to strips once it gets a little warmer outside. I like that format much better than the big ass hot spot just like you mentioned.

Old 02-03-2018, 04:25 PM #2304
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catatafish View Post
Kids will destroy the usability of the internet. (Where is the old crummudgin shaking fist emoji?) In like 20 yrs it'll just be directories of dick pics and snatch snaps.

P-Nut....google is your friend.

QUOTE: Instagram has some of its vital features totally absent from web browsers. For example you cannot post pictures or video from your browser. In the same way, you cannot send direct messages from browser whether on phone browser or PC browser. The reason behind this - I believe is because Instagram is designed to be used majorly on mobile phones since it is primarily a photo sharing social network.

Why don’t you just install the app on your phone? The Instagram app allows you to fully enjoy all its features.

However , if you insist on sending direct messages from your PC or uploading Images and videos (from PC) for example. I will advise you install Bluestacks on your computer. The software allows you to run/use the Instagram app straight from your PC the same way the app works on your phone (This software simulates android OS) . I need to let you know however that the software is a bit heavy so you will need a very good computer for it to run well.

How fucking lame can you be.

To add to this. Instagram is a data mining site just like Facebook. So if your like me and not in a legal state. I would suggest turning location services off on your phone and change the setting on Instagram. Now this really doesn't do much if the cops are really after you and want you. More of just a piece of mind that your info isn't just one click away. Instagram will still have your IP address, and keeps track of where you log in from. But if your using a pay as you go phone and not on a plan, you have a little more piece of mind. Your name isn't attached to the phone and it's IP address.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:27 PM #2305
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
To add to this. Instagram is a data mining site just like Facebook. So if your like me and not in a legal state. I would suggest turning location services off on your phone and change the setting on Instagram. Now this really doesn't do much if the cops are really after you and want you. More of just a piece of mind that your info isn't just one click away. Instagram will still have your IP address, and keeps track of where you log in from. But if your using a pay as you go phone and not on a plan, you have a little more piece of mind. Your name isn't attached to the phone and it's IP address.

exactly why i won't get an IG account !! far from legal here yet !!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:00 AM #2306
Catatafish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Mined data = Big Money $$$$ = uggh i dont even want to think what this will look like in 20 years.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:20 PM #2307
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Well the new flower room is finally full. Loaded the third bay with Amnesia X Triangle Trip today. Far left is also Amnesia X TT at 41 days. Middle bay is a combination of Amnesia X TT and a single Super Silver Haze at 21 days. Can't even see the Haze in the picture as it didn't stretch hardly at all.

RockinRobot is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:51 AM #2308
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Couple of bud shots at 47 days

RockinRobot is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:49 PM #2309
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
looking Great RR
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 04:56 PM #2310
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
ill get some pics up for y'all.... lol a day late and a dollar short.... but I have flowers...yay....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.