Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2017, 06:18 PM #2561
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
In Mass you can have 12 plants. I used to veg for 2 weeks from clone with 24 plants under each lamp in a type of S.O.G in 2gln pots. Not anymore. Now its like 6 or 7 plants under each lamp with a month veg time from clone.
Im playing it semi-safe.
I used to pack up everything and "clean" the rooms up when I had an apt inspection. With it being legal, I dont have to now. Ill bring the LL right in and show her the 12 plants total. LOL! Let her call the police. Ill show them too. They will have to tell her everything is in order and lawfull.
Save me a bunch of "cleaning" time.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:04 AM #2562
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
In Mass you can have 12 plants. I used to veg for 2 weeks from clone with 24 plants under each lamp in a type of S.O.G in 2gln pots. Not anymore. Now its like 6 or 7 plants under each lamp with a month veg time from clone.
Im playing it semi-safe.
I used to pack up everything and "clean" the rooms up when I had an apt inspection. With it being legal, I dont have to now. Ill bring the LL right in and show her the 12 plants total. LOL! Let her call the police. Ill show them too. They will have to tell her everything is in order and lawfull.
Save me a bunch of "cleaning" time.
Not to burst your bubble. But while it is legal, it's with the home owners consent.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:43 AM #2563
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Location: it's like a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over it.
Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
chit dawg! just get your med card and grow unlimited plants without your landlord's consent.

I'd say 3 bedrooms and 2 baths of Sour dubble would keep the whole complex happy.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

Old 02-11-2018, 04:20 PM #2564
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud of
All I had to do was ask my dog if it was okay. There was language written into the bill allowing for canine consent.
ChemDgMillionre is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:36 AM #2565
Ottoman
Color me gone

Ottoman has disabled reputation
been a while here is some dosidos I just harvested at 70 days (still drying), a god damn beaut.

cherry cookie trimmed up this week, pretty dense too that bud in my hand is 5.5-grams alone.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."
Ottoman is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2018, 03:09 AM #2566
ChemDgMillionre

ChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud of
Wild dude! Everything looks super tasty.

Here’s some shots from this years outdoor..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:23 AM #2567
glockdoc

glockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the rough
ISO clone only blue dream R.I. mass area.
glockdoc is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 12:43 AM #2568
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Posting for future reference...

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:43 PM #2569
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future

Hope you all are enjoying the weather!

Old 05-22-2018, 03:50 PM #2570
ChemDgMillionre

Yes mon! Bring this thread back to its former glory!