Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Why do i always get Hermies?

Thread Title Search
Why do i always get Hermies? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2018, 02:39 PM #121
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
So many possibilities from low light to the genetics. Temperature too much or too little nutrients, just so many things can stress plants happens to the best of us. Some plants just can't handle the same things as others.

Many people just blame the breeder but a lot of times that's not really the problem of course the term breeder gets thrown around too much. Just watched the guy from Phylos saying about the same thing I thought years ago only much worse than I thought. He said even Northern Lights you plant 100 seeds you get 100 different plants and that seeds are like snowflakes because each one is unique.

Makes sense, I got an amazing plant from Mr. Nice Shit didn't keep a cut like a dumbass and about 100 seeds later from the breeder nothing has been as good. Still all pretty good just not that elite one I didn't get a cut of.

Got to love it when some breeders give specific descriptions you just know you won't get what they promise in a single pack of seeds then of course they want far too much money. But some of them do dial in traits fairly well just still require selection much more than 10 seeds of course you usually find a nice plant in 10 seeds unless you are growing Blue Dog Shit.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:04 PM #122
Rondon

Rondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really nice
I met a guy at my first Cannabis Cup in 2014 that had just a jaw dropping cut of a Grandaddy Purps. Just a phenomenal cut and the bud was perfect in every way. And I dont even care for purple strains nor GDP. But this was on a whole other level. And the guy told me he went through 42 packs of seed (10 to a pack) and several years to find this one keeper. Wow is all I said. And still say to this day. But he put in the time money and work and got what he wanted.
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 03:09 PM #123
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
RockinRobot is offline Quote