Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > 150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

Thread Title Search
150w HPS Club and Resource Guide...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2017, 02:09 AM #9911
dev.

dev. has a spectacular aura aboutdev. has a spectacular aura aboutdev. has a spectacular aura aboutdev. has a spectacular aura aboutdev. has a spectacular aura about
Check out my 150w hps diary.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336629
dev. is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 08:13 PM #9912
Pipedream
Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light
Well, it took a while but it did eventually re-hydrate. Sadly, almost all of the psycho-active properties were lost over time. A full bowl, vaped at high temps, was like having a small glass of wine. Too bad it wasn't in one of the vacuum sealed jars as they will last for years and years if left unopened.

Pipedream is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:22 PM #9913
Pipedream
Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light
Seven months and not a single post from anyone.

Maybe the advent of good LED's, the legalization movement, and current cannabis culture has made this thread obsolete.

Sad thing. Oh well, such is life.

Pipedream is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 08:09 PM #9914
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
I actually just completely rewired my little cab, just gotta wait for the next flip to get the new reflector inside it

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 08:18 PM #9915
Oldyoungrower93

Oldyoungrower93 is on a distinguished road
Low wattage hps lights still can be useful especially vertical setups, I still would like to see more 150w grows lots of great stuff on this thread,

Pipedream-very interesting bud you tested the comparison with a glass of wine sounds cool
peace
Oldyoungrower93 is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2018, 03:49 PM #9916
SkunkFunk49

SkunkFunk49 will become famous soon enough
A 16 year old bud nice. Mine can't make it till the end of the week ��
SkunkFunk49 is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 10:33 PM #9917
Sign

Sign is a jewel in the roughSign is a jewel in the roughSign is a jewel in the roughSign is a jewel in the roughSign is a jewel in the roughSign is a jewel in the rough
Hi Pipedream, we're still here. You inspired my cabinet on the last forum back in the day. I took a hiatus and started a family but that 150 is humming down in the basement again and I'm taking a trip down memory lane reading this.

Although I'll be retiring it soon in favor of a quantum board with the next grow it's kind of comforting starting again after so long with that old familiar hacked up security light. It's awesome to see you still around and active!
Sign is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 01:01 PM #9918
Gedöns

Gedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the rough
Hi,

I just found this thread and figured I'll show you my 150w Setup. It's going to change in the near future, as the law in Germany is very strict as anything above 7,5g of "raw" THC get's you on one year probation at lesast! Thinking of vertically PL-L and rotating like Garuda did.

Greets
Gedöns is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:16 PM #9919
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the rough
not exactly hps...

the box is 50x50x100 cm with a grow area is 49x49x80 cm (19,7"x19,7"x31,5")
osram hci-t 150w/942 lamp + osram pti

Old 06-22-2018, 12:19 PM #9920
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the rough
didn't know we are limited to 5 pics per message?

initally i was running 2 pc fans (cougar cg-v12hp) but as plants started to really stink i switched to a more powerful combo in order to use carbon filter (diy). the intake and exhaust were covered with car noise insulation to prevent both light leaks and reduce noise. with pc fans the box was barely audible, with scrubber it doesn't matter anymore as i had to move it outside the house.

Last edited by Nirrity; 06-22-2018 at 12:29 PM..
Nirrity is offline Quote