What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Use BioBizz ?

floralheart

Veteran
Huge fan. 1 tsp. of Bio Bloom with every watering for a light feed. 2 week flush.

It's Sea Kelp and Molasses. Kind of like growing on the beach. :D

floralheart

Veteran
I use the Alaska Fish Fertilizer in Veg. 1 tsp. per watering/every time.

I just bought the Alaska (Fish) Morebloom product.

I swear by the Bio Bloom in Flower. Same dose above + flush.

It smells GOOD. It smells sweet. It fizzes when you shake the bottle.

Everything about it is a great product.

I'm increasing my dose. My mom waters hers with 1 TBSP. every time. And with great sucess. So I keep changing my technique.

Growing White Russian, White Rhino, Grape and Pure Power Plant.

nuitari

I had some deficiency at the veg stage but I wasnt using algamic then.It turned out that they showed cal and mg deficiency.So I started to use algamic they are great now:).I like biobizz ,using simple and you cant burn plants easily by using them maybe they show deficiency especially with distilled or ro water but easy to fix..

MEDI-EVIL

Ive used bio-bizz flower and bloom and topmax as an additive, good.. but b&q can give ya the same results for penny's

M.E

bens lab

If you have a look on a couple of the uk cannabis forums, just about everyone who does compost grows uses it. Loads of info on it @ uk420. I think most of them supplement it with epsom salts (MgSO4) a few times, alot of those guys are using hard water though.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I still use BioGrow, TopMax, and BioBloom and it works good. :)

Gastro

I use Biobizz, and i was just wondering what kind of feeding schedule you guys use?

With my GHS SSH in the 5th week of flowering I'm feeding them 3,5 ml of grow and 6,5 ml of bloom and 3ml of top maxx per litre of water. To make sure I push them at an ec of 2.0 (according to calculation atleast).

bens lab

Biobizz recommends using their allmix or lightmix with the following.

Attachments

• BioBizz.jpg
    BioBizz.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15

Syd

ICMag Donor

Because they separate nutrients between their soils, basic ferts and additives to sell us more products.
Any barely decent professional soils for arbustive plants can provide N for 3-6 months and P-K for 1-3 making useless any veg. ferts. Most of the countries got their own local productions and they're very much cheaper. The ones I use cost less than €7 for 80lt. bags, components are all A class and pH is very stable during all the 6-7 months of my outdoor growings.

Gastro

yes but biobizz's feeding schedule i have felt lacking all the time.

Just hoping for someone with an ec meter to give a read out of how potent the stuff actually is, because according to my calculations you can flower cannabis on bloom alone but you'll need something like 10ml/l of bloom. And according to certain cannabis books biobloom should have the perfect ratio of npk for flowering plants.

bens lab

Well when I used to grow in compost there's no way i would actually buy allmix, its £15 a bag over here which is ludicrous. I used to use the £2 a bag stuff from the local hardware store and it worked as good if not better. lightmix is an even bigger con imo.
I used to just use their grow & bloom, the rest wasn't really needed. You can also use fishmix instead of grow i believe.

sidewing

i use roots organic soil, and all biobizz nutrients.. i follow their feed chart for all-mix but go on the heavy side of what they recommend.. but not much heavier just slightly.. i started using pk 13/14 during week 3-5 3 waterings and using original berry sweet during that whole time period of the pk 13/14... the biobizz schedule goes from 5ml in week 5 to 20ml in week 6 of topmax.. so right when the pk 13/14 finishes then the topmax takes over in a heavy dose for the final 2-3 weeks of nutrient feeding before the flush.. anyway.. this round that the pics were taken i was going light on the nutrients and using biobizz allmix soil..

2-bluecheese.jpg

2blued1.jpg

2-dcscbb.jpg

as of right now im using fishmix (way better than biogrow if u dont mind the stinky-er smell), biobloom, topmax, bioheaven, root juice (during certain times), and alg-a-mic.. also using pk 13/14 and original berry sweet at key times.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
i use roots organic soil, and all biobizz nutrients.. i follow their feed chart for all-mix but go on the heavy side of what they recommend.. but not much heavier just slightly.. i started using pk 13/14 during week 3-5 3 waterings and using original berry sweet during that whole time period of the pk 13/14... the biobizz schedule goes from 5ml in week 5 to 20ml in week 6 of topmax.. so right when the pk 13/14 finishes then the topmax takes over in a heavy dose for the final 2-3 weeks of nutrient feeding before the flush.. anyway.. this round that the pics were taken i was going light on the nutrients and using biobizz allmix soil..

View attachment 50109

View attachment 50110

View attachment 50111

as of right now im using fishmix (way better than biogrow if u dont mind the stinky-er smell), biobloom, topmax, bioheaven, root juice (during certain times), and alg-a-mic.. also using pk 13/14 and original berry sweet at key times.
Very Good :good: