What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds AK47 Bag Appeal?

whodi

Veteran
How's the bag appeal on this strain.. does it smell reallyskunky or like grass.. or what? are the bud's pretty?

P

pSi007

more like, "kick you in the fucking nuts and dont smoke weed again."

AK-47 is for hard smokers not for common sale. try a softer indica/sativa hybrid. something that smells and tastes good.

Wonderon

Nice post. I am wondering the same things myself. Stuck between this or White russian.

pSi007 said:
more like, "kick you in the fucking nuts and dont smoke weed again."

AK-47 is for hard smokers not for common sale. try a softer indica/sativa hybrid. something that smells and tastes good.

Interesting, so you mean its not appealing at all. I've been told it was
:headbange .

Last edited:

whodi

Veteran
i've been told ak47 has the yield, ease of growth, bag appeal, and potency.. sounds liek the perfect strain. i mean you can harvest at like 8-9 weeks instead of 10 weeks.. so it wont be as potent.

Wonderon

Oh ok, sounds good to me. I want to get it for myself and a close few and I intend to have something else to share with others as well as for times when being completely ripped is not desired. I want to have some top shelf on hand.

How would you describe the taste?

Last edited:
P

pSi007

if it smells fruity and tastes like sweet candy, thats the ticket!!!! :rasta:

buyers like to smoke weed that they can smoke a gram a night and still be up for work in the morning feeling refreshed..

with the AK-47,they might look at last night like, "god... thats was some good weed!"... lolol....

NorCalChron

oh yeah very strong stone and super dense frosted nugs with a unique taste that is rather hard for me to describe. im planning on getting this cut eventually from blue sky.

Z

zoolander

I read that it also clones very easy and makes for a nice sea of green

whodi

Veteran
pSi007 said:
if it smells fruity and tastes like sweet candy, thats the ticket!!!! :rasta:

buyers like to smoke weed that they can smoke a gram a night and still be up for work in the morning feeling refreshed..

with the AK-47,they might look at last night like, "god... thats was some good weed!"... lolol....

So what strain will give me the ticket?

Wonderon

would you consider AK a couch lock or is it an up high? Sorry not trying to piggy back off your thread even though I am doing a good job of it. Figured while you were on the topic :redface:

Last edited:

whodi

Veteran
I've heard AK being an up high.. but the majority say it's couchlock.. guess it depends on how long you let it flower

Wait...What?

Veteran
It clones easily and doesn't stretch much at all in flowering

She might autoflower if she gets root-bound. My AK47 mother did.

D

Delta Force

The ak-47 i have is the old one b4 it got reworked. The one I have is VERY potent...........expansive smoke. I cant get her to yield great but moderate is a good term. I have smoked a more recent serious ak-47 and while it has that musky,skunk,sandlewood smell there it also had a fruityness to it.

I will say my AK may not look as pretty as some but I will say she is as potent as they come...IMHO.

Oh and between white russian and AK........AK hands down. I just grew out WR seeds and while great yield I swore I got chronic instead......dont see WW or AK in there at all personally.....I grow WW and AK too so I would hope i could see the traits easily.....i dont....kinda disapointed by WR.

AK

I dont have pics of the WR up yet.....def nice looking but smoking it left me wanting more. just me and the phenos i have so maybe I got a bad run.

I swear by the AK(pheno pending of course) tho :headbange and even the WW.......just not the cross :joint:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
whodi said:
How's the bag appeal on this strain.. does it smell reallyskunky or like grass.. or what? are the bud's pretty?
they can be great looking if grown right.
my ak had some purple and lots of frost, very strong strain i had.
ive got some ak seeds from seriouse in the bag still waiting for room to re-grow them, very worth it!

Eli Bloom

dude serious AK47 is a staple. period. anybody can grow it, it yields great, you get nice dense light green buds that smell distinct AK47 kinda skunky. its a real nice casual high--i can smoke it and go do shit...if you can't handle ak you an amateur kids. its great for production and its great smoke. serious seeds has been around forever and only offer a handful of strains. its because they are reliable and do great work. i have an old school ak from the old serious stock, but i been thinkin about re-uppin on it. grade A genetics. you won't be disappointed.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
A++ bag appeal. My Ak's are one of my two favorites. I'd like to try the old version of AK just for comparison's sake.(Kali too) Simon always works and re-works his strains. His are some of the best wares available, and nobody is better when it comes to stability and uniformity.

The ^^ost disabling weed i have ever had was AK circa 95-96, grown in hydro. Locked to the couch and ^^y ^^ind was racing. I couldnt talk and it literally ^^ade ^^e drool on ^^yself. Sorry for the weird punctuation but the ^^ button on the keyboard wont work.

Latest posts

Latest posts