What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vapor Bros vs Digi-vapor

C

CheifnBud2

What is the difference? I bought a digi vapor without researching it, and it works fine, They claim to use ceramic heating elements, or "best heating element".

The tube kinda tastes funny, but so does the vapor bros at first, right?

IM a stupid for spending the same amount of money on a digi-vapor as a vapor-bros?

C

CheifnBud2

ya... is the vapor bros made in usa or china??

Im kinda scared to use my digi-vap because its made in china, and it has a little rubbery thing holding the screen in place, and the tube kida tastes plastically at first...

I think i should have just back ordered the vapor bros... Stupid 180 dollar mistake. im a dumbass.

C

CheifnBud2

its 160 and they dont have any in stock. Damn, im gonna be kicking myself in the nuts over this 180 dollars, but ill still use this chink contraption and hope it dosent give me cancer and whatnot.

your best bet is to find an acquaintance looking a for a vaporizer, sell it to them for less than you paid...at least you wont take the full $180 hit.

Dont trust Heat + Sketchy metals + China

i mean look at all the people that smoke aluminum bowls that are like $15, or even foil ones, those can have irreversible effects.

Latest posts

Latest posts