What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

dankedout

Anyone know anything about this strain? Had some the other day and it worked very well for me, I was wondering if clones of this are available in the bay. Also whats the yeild/harvest time like ?

T

terran2

Doing some now , just going into 12/12 ...will let u know.

nice structure & profile so far , an easy vegger ....not too fast or too slow
here's some pics of them in veg after 3wks :
(scroll down )

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1195533#post1195533

bubba108smallia4.jpg

Last edited:
A friend of mine grows BD exclusively and loves it. I think this will be his third year running BD. And I can really understand why. He grows it in soil and it tastes great. It yields well in reasonable time. It makes great bubblehash too. It's really solid all around, I can't really say anything bad about it. I'd grow it if I can get my hands on it!

SweetNightmare

LMFAO TOTALLY RANDOM like 50+ yr old dude rode up to me when I was getting into my car asking where some clinics were in the area... and he said to try n find some of this blue dream cuz he said it work wonders lol... very nice looking though...

i posted a smoke report in the smoke report section, and in the current treating yourself magazine @ treatingyourself.com

Blue dream is one of my favorite anytime smokes, from its flavor, bud smell, smoke smell, hash, its all around a good strain imo, i always get some when I have the chance.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Blueberry x Haze, not sure which one of either of those parents though....

DangerP

I grew out some blue dream from Harborside maybe a year and a half ago. The big problem I had with it was that there was no way to keep the PM back. I was hitting them with neem every week, and then every three days, and then every day, and I still had mildew problems. I ended up bubble hashing the whole thing, so it wasn't the end of the world.

That said, the plants I grew looked nothing at all like the plants pictured above.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, bruh, you didn't get the Blue Dream then....
another HS knock-off, mislabel disaster..... although it sounds like your humidity might be more of a problem than you think.
She's not especially mold-prone.
She grows tall with 1 week of good veg 2.5-3 foot
I'm running exclusively BD now, with an odd tray of some private stash inbetween so i don't get bored..... all coco, all the time

peace, love & coco

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just took her to 60, but she was well and ready at 55!
she responds well to both topping and lollypopping

peace, love and coco

Jalisco Kid

I have a friend who picked up a cut from LA at tlmd. He is on his second or 3rd cycle now. It produces a good avg harvest for a sat. Nice flavor, buds get dense for a sat. They are about 5' tall just getting into the stretch. He has them in a greenhouse without the best ventilation and he still pulls in dense bud. The best thing going for it is he has not killed them as he has done with other things in the past. It is good enough for me to trade some bubba or og for but not good enough that if you had 3 choices...
A good plant to start with. Suerte JK

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Shes shootin up fast....
PICT0001-5.jpg

60 days huh? seems short for a sativa, hope your right! that would be the shit..

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mind the height there, Get Mo.
Like Jalisco says, she gets tall fast.
Then you're faced with options, indoors.
Lollypop
Phosphoload
Bushmaster
Gravity
All of the above at the proper time?

Peace, love & coco

what is the exact genetics of the blue dream? i heard it wasnt a haze at all but i could be wrong. I have something i think you guys are going to want to see. im in the process of crossing some Afghani Kush with the blue dream, i will make a thread and post pics soon.

THe Ghani KUsh mmmmmm its going to taste gnarly crossed with some BD

ShootinBudz

blue dream can't taste any better bro! It is what it is, too many cooks ruin the soup!

I was told it is blueberry x super silver haze not in that order necessarily.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Great smoke. Good yielder... Does good in Hydro too, an aquaintance ran it quite successfully, in the Ebb and Grow system, which I have in a box, waiting for an opp'ty to use it

Anyways, BD, Lovely looks.. Definite Blueberry flavour. I will be picking up a cut, in a trade for The Cheese.

BD is like a Super-High-Quality Commercial strain, with yield, something we all look for.

I would call it ALMOST gourmet, almost grail-ish.

I look forward to trying it in soil. I wager that the flavour will be deeper, yield smaller.

Last edited: