What's new

Foiling A Drug Raid with Pure Skunk Essence (aka Pure Quill)

corky1968

Veteran
Ok, so you think your about to be raided. This will mess up any plans of anyone entering your place.

What you need to buy is a bottle of Pure Skunk Essence (aka Pure Quill).

WCS™ Skunk Essence - 100% Pure Quill

So the second you get a knock at the door. You smash you smash the Pure Quill jar against the floor at the door and start yelling:

Which one of you coksuckers just scared my Pet Skunk into spraying?

$20 says all the people knocking at your door waiting to raid you will bail and call it a day.

Like do you know anyone who will intentionally enter a Skunk House? I don't.

The only downside I see is that you also have to vacate your premises. :laughing:

On the upside it builds your alibi to why you place smell like a Skunk all the time.

picture.php

WelderDan

Veteran
$20 says the po po won't be deterred by that. If they have a warrant, they are coming in, and skunk spray ain't gonna stop it.

corky1968

Veteran
It won't work but let's see the funny side & what if you have a skunk farm?

Corky you have skunk fever my brother

I've been bitten by a Skunk Vampire :biggrin:

Oh well, still be fun smelling up something.

I can see myself using it for other smelly purposes though.

MrBungle

need to pop a 90 second smoke bomb at the same time as the skunk bomb to conceal your get away, and to chuckle at the irony of a skunky smoked out house full of cops

corky1968

Veteran
still would be nice to see pigs covered in it.View Image

I'm sure any pig smelling like that would be really pissed off.

The second they get in their patrol vehicles they just stunk it up for good.

Also, their entire day is shot and I suspect their Pig chief would tell them to do their paperwork at home. :biggrin:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
We used to use the skunk cover sent to place a few drops into co workers full face respirators. Talk about either piss a guy off , make him puke, or both. Pay back for that is a bitch!

GainGreene

Last thing you want to do is entice these guys to shoot your ass. You think your about to be raided tell them not to shoot that you will be laying on the ground when they enter. Go ahead and put your county jail clothes on cause it's going to be a long cold night. While your at it wet a towel to place over your head when they fire tear gas into your home. Might save your life by not acting like you will get one over on them.

corky1968

Veteran
Last thing you want to do is entice these guys to shoot your ass. You think your about to be raided tell them not to shoot that you will be laying on the ground when they enter. Go ahead and put your county jail clothes on cause it's going to be a long cold night. While your at it wet a towel to place over your head when they fire tear gas into your home. Might save your life by not acting like you will get one over on them.

Yeah, like that won't make the headlines.

Hey Boss, I shot and killed somebody because I smelled a skunk on the other side of the door and emptied my clip. :biggrin:

GainGreene

Yeah, like that won't make the headlines.

Hey Boss, I shot and killed somebody because I smelled a skunk on the other side of the door and emptied my clip. :biggrin:

As simple and stupid as it may seem you might be surprised. just saying what has helped me in a tight situation. Skunks smell like pepper spray which can get you shot by anyone claiming a threat. Never underestimate someone with a gun in an tense situation. I know this is a joking thread but shit gets real, real quick. Stay safe

amanda88

Ok, so you think your about to be raided. This will mess up any plans of anyone entering your place.

What you need to buy is a bottle of Pure Skunk Essence (aka Pure Quill).

WCS™ Skunk Essence - 100% Pure Quill

So the second you get a knock at the door. You smash you smash the Pure Quill jar against the floor at the door and start yelling:

Which one of you coksuckers just scared my Pet Skunk into spraying?

$20 says all the people knocking at your door waiting to raid you will bail and call it a day.

Like do you know anyone who will intentionally enter a Skunk House? I don't.

The only downside I see is that you also have to vacate your premises. :laughing:

On the upside it builds your alibi to why you place smell like a Skunk all the time.

View Image

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So you get Animal welfare booting the door down too..?

whats the biggest fine..?
[/FONT]

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ground & dried Piper nigrum on the floor @ the entrance's upsets the K-9 team.

The dogs redundant for the day..

igrowone

Veteran
well, what's the response when dogs are encountered in a bust?
dogs often get shot, you're inviting escalation of force
more charges will be forth coming, in addition to the dangers of bullets flying