What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D

G

guest121295

Great pics of the D, I'm still smarting from the pain of having mislabeled my D's and my Bubba's.The Bubba was great and everybody loves it but I wanted that D so badly I was crushed when it turned out to be a Bubba.Now I have it ironed out and my mosaic D's are in flower as of 3 days ago.My buddy who didn't make the mistake I did has his at about day 60 and he's totally pumped up, I'm going over there today to check them out.Keep those great pics coming, we all love to see the real thing in action....:)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stop making me drool overhere !!!...i've been trying to get a hold of her like for ages.....('06) no one seems to be able to get her over too europe or wants her too ;'(

i was promissed her many times but for some reason that di't go tru....

Last edited:

brer

Very nice SmokeTrees ..
My Chemdog BXII at 56 day's 12/12 .
Sourced from Resorvoir on the bay .
Thank's .

Attachments

• chemdog bxII.jpg
    chemdog bxII.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
G

guest121295

You guys were talking about the SCreme n' Dawg earlier, right after I read that I found a jar of it from another ICMAG member in my seed suitcase, stoked!!.I can testify to it's deliciousness, the stuff smells fantastic and it's strong as hell too.:)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone thanks for stopping in...
--core-is chem d not really that circulated over there? im surprised as she seems to be so available...ive always thought of europe as being more seed based grows, but figured most of the sport cuts were on all sides of the oceans....
--chaco! hola!..glad you got straight man...mosaic cut! ha ...good name...though once dialed in, rarely shows....i was just real real slow on getting her that way!
--brer-nice pic! have heard soo many good things about rez' gear...hows she smoke?
--loy-shit...spicoli has told me like 33 times...and i still cant remember...but i do remember saying --"really? how the fuck could i forget that?" at least 17 of the times hes told me...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
this is Chemdawg D. Chemdawg 4 is a different cut. But from the same original seeds found in some 'dog bud'.
Which had me thinking....
In Maui they have some weed they just call "dog". I always ask, "oh, chemdawg?" and there like, naw, its just dog. Maybe they spell it dawg, i dunno... But it makes me wonder... Is the Maui dog a chemdawg, or could it possibly be the same shit that joebrand/wonkanobe sold 'chemdog' and he found the seeds in.

Could the Maui Dog be the parent to chemdawg?

KRD

maui dog is chem91x hawaiian sativa I think, could be wrong but thats what I heard a few years back.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem D

Im doing some transplants tonight...
Ill have to throw up a picture of the maui skunkdawg ive been vegging...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Sub

no mate....its realy not...no people in europe i know that have 'the real chem D 'cut' and if they have it they don't share....(btw so unlike me)
but yes i do think europe is more seedbased ..Not as many cuts going around as the states and canadians....altough switserland has cuts for sale......but thats way far for me hehehehe

MapleMonk

heya Sub

no mate....its realy not...no people in europe i know that have 'the real chem D 'cut' and if they have it they don't share....(btw so unlike me)
but yes i do think europe is more seedbased ..Not as many cuts going around as the states and canadians....altough switserland has cuts for sale......but thats way far for me hehehehe

Did not know they trade clones in switzerland, good to know ...

FloweryField in Austria has some nice cuts, got myself some amnesia (thx core, moppel) , a sweet pink grapefruit and a LUI (?breeder cut?).
They found there way into the flower room like 30 min ago.
Curious as hell how they turn out ....

Some awesome pics of the chemD, looks like some sweet smoke k+ !

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
some pollen is in the tent, but the chem d didnt get hit... I ran a sulphur burner at about 27 days or so. saw a tiny bit of PM on a lower leaf. Im pretty sure the sulphur burn burnt the tips of the hairs. Could be something else, but that would be my guess

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics bro...i have very high expectations for this girl...bit more manageable size wise i think than these were over here...no pressure, but i expect perfect chem d from you THIS go around! ha