What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bonecarver_OG

i seriously dont believe it would be cost efficient for them to try to bust all people to who say they grow on OG. its hard to believe they could use that as proof really. its too much heresay or what ever its called.

i think the dude might have been a LEO checking if i relly lived outside canada. but i think not. most likelly it was just an other dude who now is gettig a bit worried as i am.

lets keep it cool - i think there is very litlle to worry about - really.

peace all.

G

hey bonecarver old buddy,wish we were meeting under better circs man. what kinda sweet maroc ya smoking bro? really sux about OG/CW, they ll be missed by many .......vh

G

I really hate to bring any kind of negative vibe to this forum, but I do keep thinking about a phrase that too many of us know word for word: "Acqusition(sp?) of live cannabis seeds is illegal in the United States".

B

bonecarver_OG

hello visitharlem :D

just now i got a spliff in my mouth of 2 kinds of bud: hashballs (spanish stuff) and bigkahuna (soma). a nice mix :D

also got 2 kinds of moroc to toke on too :D hehe

its all good here ;) feeling sad about OG still.. such a loss. cant get over it.

peace

Rellikbuzz

bonecarver_OG said:
oh no - paranoia starting to build up... :/

im just 3-4 weeks from havets..

hm sucks a lot - all this.. :(

peace

Hmmm, 3-4 weeks, you say? It'll take LEO that long to figure out what "bonecarver_OG" means!! :biglaugh:

Finish that crop, brotha! Finish it and cure it. Then take a few weeks to smoke some of your harvest and think about if you want to shut down and you'll still have plenty of time!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - the fun part is i was going to have a break and relocate anyway after this harvest. im feeling good about it all really.

peace

G

This comes only days after the canadian elections. While the liberal party in canada was appauld at our american laws and let us know about it, all to often, they should have been more concerned about themselves and whats goin on in their own country. It seems the canadian people have now spoken and they weren't included.
Stay safe everyone,
GL

G

ahhhhh. 2 kinds!! ya lucky man, you always did get beautiful polm bonecarver. did last s years drought affect availability down there, sure did here !lol had to go to Holland for Christmas presents :wink: LOL

i m also gutted about CW and OG . can t beleive they re gone for good though. fingers crossed we ll see them back soon.

enjoy the buds and hash bro..........take care.......vh

B

bonecarver_OG

the draught was long AND hard.. no good pollena round for ages.. atleast not for reasonable prices. heard the drought reached now norway and the north. sucks for them.

now there is entering polm again,.

maybe i should start a hash thread here too :D itd be fun to see if any old faces show up.

peace

tuttlebud

IT sucks..but in ALL reality the police forces in the US are SOOOOOOOOO understaffed that it'll be a COLD DAY IN HELL when they can process 1 in 1000 of the people from OG...it CANT be done...the local "police" get a STACK of crimes 1' deep EVERY monday morn...LUCKY if they can solve 2...then the week starts OVER again....aint appenin!!!
tutt

VbSparky

so what are we going to do ? lets boycott canada ,, dont buy a thing from them for the next month or 2 ....

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
gallery? i just reached 1400 pics in my gallery - im glad i kept coppies,, but not the same.. i wanted to share my pics... and here the space is so limited for uploading. things are never going to be the same again. :(

RC - i hope u and everyone around u are OK and SAFE.

peace
BONE
this site has a lot of space. More so then the one you used before. :sasmokin:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I have 400+ photos and there at the maxium 800x800 pixils.

Disk space allowed on your account: 150,000kb (153,600,000 bytes)
Disk space used on your account: 30,235kb (30,960,769 bytes)
Disk space remaining for your account: 119764.9kb (122,639,231 bytes)

B

bonecarver_OG

wow.

i might be doing something wrong - i uploaded 15 pics and i already used up 10.000 kbytes - means i can ahve abuot 15 times more pics uploaded - meaning in total about 225.

peace

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Disk space allowed on your account: Unlimited
Disk space used on your account: 169,790kb (173,865,124 bytes)
Disk space remaining for your account: Unlimited

Maybe I should slow down a bit...
THANK YOU GYPSY!!!

B

bonecarver_OG

thats cool - maybe in time the limitations will go - who knows :D

i might compress pics harder maybe.

peace :D

dan kay

well i just did a little research and the servers still appear to be up and the domain resolves to the same IP that it has since November 2003. This means that most likely the US Govt wasn't involved in any way because had they been we'd probably have seen the DOJ logo that the US Govt puts up when they sieze a domain which probably would've happened if it was any kind of joint action or had been leverage by the US Govt. If any of you ever visited the old site www.isonews.com about software piracy about 2-3 years ago you've seen the page.

Ping 65.39.170.187

[overgrow.com]

Round trip time to 65.39.170.187: 50 ms
Round trip time to 65.39.170.187: 49 ms
Round trip time to 65.39.170.187: 49 ms

Edit: if you are going to ping this server i'd recommend using a web based ping tool instead of your home computer. this also doesn't mean the site is serving pages again just that a server is connected on the IP overgrow was on.

Last edited:

pilsbury

I just sent a order to DT from HQ .......can anyone tell me if this order was sent to HS or DT himself.......i ordered from the list on his thread using PM last week......

G

hope it aint so bad this year bonecarver, get em lovely maroc pics posted and make us all drool and forget about OG and CW for 5 . see ya in the hash forum bro . .......vh

Status
Not open for further replies.