What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So. Cal. Master Kush

bambam

Its the one i have. Trusted person gave me this cut. Dont name drop man just how i roll but it sure does live up to everything i have read about Socal master kush. Taste and stone. Hope you like the pics!

OGorganic

Veteran
I have some in week five right now. I will post pics as soon I figure out how to work the new site. I have also been vending the cut to the SoCal clubs for the last couple of months.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
picture.php

Here's my Grand Master Kush from Humboldt, it comes from the owner of a club in Clearlake and I was told it turns purple and is only passed around to certain friends and family of the breeders and I was lucky enough to get one!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a pic of what came to me as the Master Kush. Its on day 7 of flower now. She's not stretching much, did i flip her early in haste, or will she stretch a little bit? I'm flowering her beside Bubba, both first timers so i'm looking forward to their progress as they flower.

RM:smoke:

bambam

Hey retardo motabon. looks like you may want to let her fill out a bit more if you are looking for a bigger plant/yeild. I dont think you are going to get the strech you want. The master kush i have gave me like 6inches max! Little plants stay little with this cut. Others may have a better info for you but thats just my take on her. Good luck and have fun with the cut. She's a good one. Yeild is not all that bad. Just make them bigger. I am going to give my girls about 60days vegg. Or until she hits about 3 1/2 foot tall to 4 foot tall. Whatever comes first. Hope i could help.

This is her with about 25 30 days of vegg. 2 1/2 foot or so in vegg.
Should have trim and lst better but i like to run them one round to get a feel of what it will do on its own. Now i know what to do to her. Eats whatever i toss in. Maxed out my ppm at 1000ish. Not one tip got burned? Stud in my book. Do use a 1000watter thats pretty close to her so that may be helping to keep the strech down? Hope i helped sorry so long!:abduct:

30days in to 12/12
picture.php

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man! You're right about the light, she's 18" from the 1000w superblue light (600hps/400mh). even the stretchiest of mine only double under it when switched short. The bubba is about 25% bigger, cant wait! (but I will!):smoke:
RM

bambam

You will for sure be rewarded for waiting. Just took me a smaple of the MK and boy was it nice!:) Hate it when i am running low on her! So the more the BETTER! Good luck man I know you are going to love her.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'Master Kush' was Arjan's first plant! Dutch Passion bought it into their collection later..

Does anyone know what the lineage of 'SoCal Master Kush' is..?

peace out

A

Aerokush101

Believe me, it's not Dutch Passion, and definately not Arjan. So.Cal Master Kush had to orginate from the same area of breeding circle(s) as Bubba Kush.
-Just Guessing

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just saw this thread bumped and now I know when I started the Bubba and MK, glad I posted so long ago! Neither have been pulled as a few branches were hit with GK pollen 5 weeks ago, seeds are almost ready. Since I posted a pic so long ago, here are some pics from last week. They are just getting flushed now, had to keep the nutes up for the little babies on board.
RM

superjoint

Master kush from so cal is all i keep hearing about, everyone tells me its so great.. i thought it was like the same kush we have been smoking for years,its ok but not the cats meow

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i'm growing this right next to pre98 bubba at 6 going on 7 weeks and they do look very similar. they both have limited stretch. it seems like socal leaves are slightly thinner though.

420Underground

HOLY CRAP!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!

I have been searching for this answer for 3 years now and until now it was all a mystery... I was pointed to this thread by someone and all I can say is WOW. I got a cut as a special gift for doing a guy a huge favor and he couldn't tell me what its genetics are or where it came from only that it is called LA Pure Kush. Well I ran into this Kat that knew the story and now it all comes together. It's socal master kush...

Somebody tell me I'm crazy but it fits the description to a T

Attachments

• LA Pure 68days (12).JPG
    LA Pure 68days (12).JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 85
  • LA Pure 68days (14).JPG
    LA Pure 68days (14).JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 86
  • LA Pure 68days (21).JPG
    LA Pure 68days (21).JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 90
  • LA Pure 68days (25).JPG