What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds Garden

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi
It's been more than 7 years since I planted Sweet Seeds for the last time. Now I'm back after different experiences with cannabis seed banks.

I have planted 7 Ice Cool, 7 Jack 47 and 14 SAD some weeks ago, in different days. I intend to clone every plant and look for keepers. I should have waited and planted them progressively but I got hot and planted all 28. It is going to be a hell to have clones from all the different plants, but it is done.

I also have 7 Green Poison seeds waiting for their place to grow.

That's their appareance today, under a 250 NaHP Grolux:

One SAD was mutant and discarded. And one ICE didn't sprout. So it is 26 plants out of 28 seeds. Not bad.

I'll make a grow journal.

Cheers

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Carraxe!!

Thanks for starting your Sweet Seeds grow journal, you are very welcome.

You have a great choice of varieties there!
Good luck whit this grow, I'll be around.

Cheers
Jaypp

Carraxe

Veteran
Ice Cool

Ice Cool

Some pictures of the 6 Ice Cools. I've just taken cuts from the 6 of them. Quite good indoors growth, they branch a lot. 30 cm plants have 8 pairs of branches.

For some reason, cats love eating and rubbing weed

Carraxe

Veteran
I'm back

I'm back

Hi
After smoking the Ice Cools, I can say that I didn't have a bad experience with them. Sour wasn't specially intense, but I kept the dankest and sourest one because I liked it. Friends also liked her. Time will tell if she is a keeper, but I'll ripe her more.

I cut SADs and Jack 47s some days ago. When they get cured at least for a month I'll smoke them and look for keepers. Citrus and pine in the Jack47s, very natural weed bouquet in SAD.

Cheers

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Carraxe!

Thank you very much for your feedback ;)

I hope you keep enjoying them :tiphat:

Kind regards,

tommy

Carraxe

Veteran
best of SAD

best of SAD

Hi
I asked some friends for help last week. I just needed some people to help me smoke and choose the best SADs in my garden, now they've been curing for a month.

After some work, we decided to keep the number X out of XIII. Very hard bud that shines like a diamond. Strong high compared with her sisters. She doesn't look like a producer, but I aim for quality bud. I think it can be a good representative of an 90's Black Domina.

That's SAD X after near 6 weeks flowering.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Jack 47

Jack 47

Hi
I've been testing the yet uncured Jack 47. I found a couple of phenos that look similar to the AK47 I planted in the late 90s. It was the strongest weed I remember.

I can't remember precisely the smell it had, but I remember that both the smell and taste weren't its great points.

I've found diversity among Jack 47. Most of them lemony, but also a very piney one and one smelling like paint thinner. Tasty things.

Cheers

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Carraxe!

Thank you very much for all the comments and information ;)

Sweet smokes :D

Regards,

tommy

Carraxe

Veteran
That's how Green Poisons look after just 38 days... this is really an early Skunk! Fantastic looks.

Carraxe

Veteran
Some more pictures of the selected SAD X. These pictures are quite bad, the plant has a great look. Hard shiny buds.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
New seeds for the garden

New seeds for the garden

Hi
These will be the next plants to test. All the seeds sprouted. They are currently growing under the sun.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi
I've been smoking the Green Poisons. That's a lucky cross, all of them are good and very similar in effect and taste, and all of them mature very early. It will be hard to choose a mom between them.

On the other hand, they are quite smelly, and the branches are thin and they fall down.

I'll make some crosses with them. They are a nice example of early skunk

Cheers

weedtoker

Veteran
Taggin' along for the kushes, always nice to check SAD and the other Sweet line-up too. Still have yet to grow both this upcoming month, that's why I've been drooling around ya thread brother, very nice, girls and the skills. :tiphat:

Grow on.

Carraxe

Veteran
San Fernando Lemon Kush

San Fernando Lemon Kush

That's the best looking one out of the 7 SFLK. I will take pictures from the other plants, but they aren't that impressive. I have also 7 Indigo Berry Kush flowering. They have been flowering for 5 weeks.

Cheers