What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Goats

i would close the kitchen for 30 minutes & smoke a spliff behind the dumpster. its superbowl sunday. and wtf, everybody knows the chefs get high.

the owner of the last place i cooked in used to come back and spark joints on line with us. blow the smoke into the hood,. that place was a blast to work at.

yeah, your cooks are high, almost certainly. :biggrin:

Oh man that brings back memories. High as a kite, tickets from one end of the grill line to the other, and going 200 mph while talking shit with the other cooks and servers. All the while munching (quality control :biggrin:) on food the entire time.

Tomorrow is gonna be crazy. It never pays to short staff on a known busy day. While doing the one man army thing can be a fun challenge, it is a poor management decision that will hurt business. I'd roll and smoke a fatty of some good sativa before clocking in, then bring the thunder.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Oh man that brings back memories. High as a kite, tickets from one end of the grill line to the other, and going 200 mph while talking shit with the other cooks and servers. All the while munching (quality control :biggrin:) on food the entire time.

Tomorrow is gonna be crazy. It never pays to short staff on a known busy day. While doing the one man army thing can be a fun challenge, it is a poor management decision that will hurt business. I'd roll and smoke a fatty of some good sativa before clocking in, then bring the thunder.

Half my help called in yesterday for today, lol. I say half, but that's only one person, lmfao !! He's a young kid(20) and he called in for today and he called in yesterday. I think yesterday might be my fault though, lol.

He wanted to try edibles. So I gave him two of the caps I make. One was lower strength ( 30-40 mg) and the other was stronger (70-80 mg) . I told him to try the lower strength one first and def don't eat both at the same time. Well when I found out he called in I txted him. Tells me "It worked alot more than I thought it would". :snap out of it:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Just posted over in Unc's thread. But for those that don't visit there. I have 600 lbs. of wings parboiled for tonight at work. Shit is gonna be crazy I bet. I have 2 deep fryer's each with two "bays" . So should be able to have 24 dozen cooking at any given time. Plus sheet pizza's out the ass.

I have one guy working with me, who is just like me. Loves his energy drinks(he does Monster) , and busts his ass. So him and I and a couple people to do the running and we'll be fine. It's only 4 hours of dining service. So it should fly by.

Goats

to work in a kitchen is to lose a lot of holidays and big event nights to work. fuck i can't even remember how many superbowls, nye, christmas days etc i had to work over those 11 years. good luck tonight fam. sounds like you have at least one good guy and a lot of prep work already done so hopefully things go well.

U

useless.gardens

bok-bok.

superbowl just started (i dont watch tv) and the wings must be flying !!!!

may the man who is the man's night be smooth and trouble free.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I got wings for me and the wife tonite, and thought of you slinging out damn wings! Lol! I can do a lot of things in life, but working in a kitchen is not one. Hats off to you and all the other chicken wing slingers tonight! :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some of the wings I made last night.

picture.php

Few shots of some dry Tha Melon. My current fav smoke. Has a wicked honeydew melon smell and taste, along with the OG gas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Damn I want that pan of wings. I could put in a dent in the mofo right now I tell you what lol

Killer nug that melon sounds insane!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have a few pics. Here's another Death Skunk. Looking a lot like some of the Sour D lines …

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Now here is one of my breeding attempts I'm super proud of. Some of the best looking weed I have ever made.

Dub-si-dos ( OGKB x OG³)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Saucey, the only way to eat wings. They got to be a drippy mess or they won’t taste near as good. All those pics are making my mouth water.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
They look delicious! How do you season them?

Used plain Franks Red Hot, Sweet Baby Ray's Golden BBQ sauce, and Sweet Baby Ray's Traditional BBQ Sauce . Put the wings in those plastic tubs, pour sauce on. Then put the lid on and shake.

My boss wanted me to make mild sauce with the Frank's and some butter. But I told her I don't have time for that shit, lol. 3 flavors and plain was plenty enough variety. Seeing how we were short handed and I was doing the seasoning and shaking(they were supposed to have someone doing that for me) , I made an executive decision :biggrin:.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Ok....so half the flower room is getting reloaded. Redeyed testers are getting up-potted. So you guys know what that means......dun...dun...dun.....I'll have room to pop more seeds !! This is where it gets tough.

Do I pop some of the Face on Fire(Wifi43 x Face-Off OG Bx), Gator Bait(TK x 91) , or 91 S1's, ? Suggestions and opinions welcomed.

Latest posts

Latest posts