What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So I just bought Archive Seed Bank - Tahiti Lime and Citrus Slurricane

killyouridol

Gonna pop the Citrus Slurricane and Tahiti likes next week they can join my 2 karma crumbled lime females and my 1 as yet unsexed skullcap in the corner of my room. Please pray to the seed god's for me as I just killed 11 out of 12 skull caps due to damping off. Think I've learned my lesson now though.

just harvested four citrus slurricane girls. you can check pictures at @danknarchist on instagram.

they are vogorous and have crazy terps, one is pure lemon zest extremply flavourful, and one very slurricane dosi/punch those are my two keeprs.

very happy with the result

copperfacedave

just harvested four citrus slurricane girls. you can check pictures at @danknarchist on instagram.

they are vogorous and have crazy terps, one is pure lemon zest extremply flavourful, and one very slurricane dosi/punch those are my two keeprs.

very happy with the result

All look good

copperfacedave

Here's a couple of pics of archives floating island aka Tropicana cookies X french toast. May reveg if it does well really easy to grow up to now looks like it should be a decent yeilder to.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-1068514133623750381.jpg
    tmp-cam-1068514133623750381.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 44
  • tmp-cam-342397115459513010.jpg
    tmp-cam-342397115459513010.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 45