What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cookies or Better ( Candy Rain Cookie Fam and more )

Jonny Lan

Haha Im dying to smoke this again! it was so good, best I've had in a while.

Im about due for some Candy Rain pics though aren't I?

The hate never sleeps though,

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Cookie Fam response!

Cookie Fam response!

So Cookie Fam has finally responded to all the back lash!

If you missed the hate post go back a page and the page before that, and heres one more.

picture.php

And heres the response from The cookie breeder himself

picture.php

Here is the pics he posted along with the comment

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Garyherb1990

Hey Im currently running some candy rain they are little babies right now but I am def interested in your journey please update us with the stats. I had 3 of 6 pop and one is a straight male not hermie the other two not sure yet as they have been moved inside to further veg but so far no sign of mutations. Was planning on hitting a few diff girls i have with the male but now I am questioning weather thats a good idea. This is my first post ever on here but def not my first rodeo

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So Cookie Fam has finally responded to all the back lash!

If you missed the hate post go back a page and the page before that, and heres one more.

View Image

And heres the response from The cookie breeder himself

View Image

Here is the pics he posted along with the comment

View Image

View Image

View Image

Ha! I'd love to see a few links to the IG threads where this is going off.

$50-$80 a seed and they are untested it seems or they just didn't
care after missing out on the last 6 years of cookie seed sales...

so let's have the stats on your pop please.

how many no shows, mutants, nice plants? pics?

I would try to grow out all the mutants, sometimes my cookie runt phenos outgrow the trait, others are just OGKB slow but also OGKB Dank!

Panty Breath
picture.php

Garyherb1990

My pack cane with 29 seeds i believe they do it by wieght or something but if u do the math thats less than $20 a seed which is not that bad IF some of them turn into keepers

Jonny Lan

Candy Rain UPDATE

Candy Rain UPDATE

Heres some pics! Some are shot while they are under light and some are not.
In the fifth picture you can see a plant that has been topped (by accident lol) and the 4 branches beneath came up with ease. this strain overall seems to branch well

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

How are your candy rain doing JL def stoked :tiphat:

Hey Im currently running some candy rain they are little babies right now but I am def interested in your journey please update us with the stats. I had 3 of 6 pop and one is a straight male not hermie the other two not sure yet as they have been moved inside to further veg but so far no sign of mutations. Was planning on hitting a few diff girls i have with the male but now I am questioning weather thats a good idea. This is my first post ever on here but def not my first rodeo

Ha! I'd love to see a few links to the IG threads where this is going off.

$50-$80 a seed and they are untested it seems or they just didn't
care after missing out on the last 6 years of cookie seed sales...

so let's have the stats on your pop please.

how many no shows, mutants, nice plants? pics?

I would try to grow out all the mutants, sometimes my cookie runt phenos outgrow the trait, others are just OGKB slow but also OGKB Dank!

My pack cane with 29 seeds i believe they do it by wieght or something but if u do the math thats less than $20 a seed which is not that bad IF some of them turn into keepers

YES glad to see some others growing the candy rain making their way over here! thats whats up, feel free to post Candy rain pics here!

HERE IS THE STATS!!!!

So out of 70 seeds 52 actually became plants, but one was very weak and died off leaving 51 weirdly it was lucky number 7 that died! oh well.

So far i have 20 confirmed females and 13 males. some plants are only about 5 weeks old from cotyledons so they need a bit more time to show maturity...
oh yeah 2 mutants one that was only producing leaf and had three cotyledons and one plant that started with interchanging nodes.

Thanks for dropping in guys!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buying over priced inbred to hell and back beans from someone that can't even fuckin spell germination. It's amazing what some of these clowns get away with.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Well hopefully you get em replaced butstill hopeful as you find a killer lady and maybe male to make f-2's unless the worst case scenario and you are disappointed in the line

Jonny Lan

Buying over priced inbred to hell and back beans from someone that can't even fuckin spell germination. It's amazing what some of these clowns get away with.

First time pulling the trigger on expensive beans like this, but I mean then again expensive is kind of relative. Ive always wondered what the cookie hype was about, and I've grown a few cookie crosses myself but never anything from them directly, so I waited till they dropped something I found interesting. unfortunately for me the strain that caught my eye had bad germ rates.

If i get replacements in my hand then I have nothing bad to say about the dude cause that would be showing decent customer service. Let me not count my chickens before they hatch!
BTW I never got replacements from Obs when I had problems with one of my Orange 43 packs...

Well hopefully you get em replaced butstill hopeful as you find a killer lady and maybe male to make f-2's unless the worst case scenario and you are disappointed in the line

Thanks for the good spirit brother I appreciate it, this whole experience has been exciting and frustrating. The optimistic side of me says I can find something pretty sick in these, and as a last resort if he doesn't come through on his end i can hopefully f2, I've been taking care of the males and will probably clone and run the males as well.

Good luck bro ...

Thank you!:tiphat:

JL

Jonny Lan

Update

Update

So I've just been keeping the girls and boys healthy, waiting for runts to catch up and sexing more plants. Got a lot of other projects going on at the moment keeping the days busy as well.

Im noticing some plants are really heavy feeders, i mean beyond what I'm used to, mostly the males.

Got one male with a real sticky stem and glorious Gelato smell when you rub the stem.

Get some pics up soon, haven't been remembering to bring the camera with me :)

And of course, the hate continues

picture.php

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So I've just been keeping the girls and boys healthy, waiting for runts to catch up and sexing more plants. Got a lot of other projects going on at the moment keeping the days busy as well.

Im noticing some plants are really heavy feeders, i mean beyond what I'm used to, mostly the males.

Got one male with a real sticky stem and glorious Gelato smell when you rub the stem.

Get some pics up soon, haven't been remembering to bring the camera with me :)

And of course, the hate continues

View Image

How are things going with the candy rain f-1? You see good uniformity in the plants or are they are very hetero?

Latest posts

Latest posts