What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150w Mini Tent

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Long time no see..

This will be an ongoing thread documenting my small scale personal indoor. The goal is to get at least three ounces out of each grow. I'm by no means a gifted natural grower and this is all a learning lesson. Can't wait to smoke some dank!

My set up is a 6500k blue spectrum T5 for vegging
150w hps for flowering. Been using training methods such as topping, FIM, supercropping and LST. needless to say I'm into bondage so it's more for me not them.. Drum roll please �� because I'm hilarious. Soilless mix of coco, perlite, peat Moss, earthworm castings and I transplant using mykoz. Really helps with bringing a soil to life and getting massive roots. I've been pretty rough so far with the Dairy Queens and they responded very well to whatever I did to cause that unwanted stress.
Use the 3 part series by Fox Farm at 1/2 strength if they looked hungry. Which to me is every 3rd watering roughly eight days. Those pots are smart pots and I've always seen excellent root growth in soilless mediums with these specific pots.
picture.php

DQ#1
picture.php

DQ#2
Currently growing..
2 Dairy Queen from TGA seeds SUBCOOL clone
2 Fruit Punch from Heavyweight seeds

Attachments

• IMG_20180222_215323.jpg
    IMG_20180222_215323.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20180222_215305.jpg
    IMG_20180222_215305.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 16

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Flowering cycle is in full swing. The lights having to be off caused a minor humidity problem for down the line. 70% rh, however.. I won't be developing dense buds for another three weeks so no reason to worry about that quite yet. Ordered a humidifier to drop it down to around 30% rh. High humidity after 3 weeks of flower isn't the best and can cause mold problems.
Other adjustments were made as well, I switched my Northern lights clones out and replaced them with some teens. New strain is called Fruit Punch (skunk x haze x nl) produces some huge yields and finishes in sixty days. Sativa dominant! Really looks promising in structure. Dairy Queens have gotten bushier and bushier with LST & FIM techniques. Forgiving plant as well, had some issues going on due to a bit of a nute burn, not to worry though. Keep it simple stupid!

I really think I'll pull 3 zips off these. Maybe even more.​
picture.php

Full garden
picture.php
dairy queen
picture.php

Dairy queen
picture.php
fruit punch
picture.php
fruit punch

Last edited:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
UPDATE 9th Day of flower!

Growth here is absolutely taking off, I might pull more then I thought I originally would. Really good genetics that responded well to a rusty novice grower. Humidity is an ongoing issue, not urgent due to buds haven't even begun forming or stacking. End of the world is just put this little de-humidifer in the tent with some minor adjustments. Once I choose to pluck a lot of those unwanted leaves that canopy will open up. I'll be plucking leaves this week. Nutrients every other watering now with 1/2 strength of FoxFarm microbloom. Have enough nitrogen from earth worm castings and aeration in my smart pots to last them through this the remainder of the grow.

Stay tuned and blaze on brochachto..
Dairy Queen

picture.php

Fruit Punch
picture.php

picture.php

All the plants (was cleaning my grow area)
picture.php

:moon:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Day 23 of flower
Getting close to half way done! Hate waiting to smoke the tree growing.. Vertical growth slowed and lower growth increased. Dairy Queen was growing out of control so I hadto stake and tie or train in some form another to the beasts..

Tent is filled with promising colas
picture.php

Dairy Queen
picture.php

Dairy Queen
picture.php

Fruit punch
picture.php

Fruit Punch
picture.php

Last edited:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Lookin good. What are the dimensions of the tent you are using?

2ft x 2ft x 4ft, was sixty bucks on Amazon and extremely well built. Amazon Prime is worth it, right up the list with AAA

Woke up this morning with over cast sky's. Oregon sure is beautiful but, the weather gets the best of me. Grew up painting houses and became a house painter myself.. not a lot work due to humidity. Summer needs to hurry up so I can start using this Spray Tech. Anyways... I just burned down a bowl of Lemonade. Such a great wake and bake bud, really light smoke that just tickles my nose with citrus and gas. 24% THC! I smoke 2 to 3.5g a day and honestly my lungs hate me.. What is everyone smoking on?
:smoke out:

soil margin

Veteran
I'm smoking on nothing right now, I need to reup.

Digging your grow though, I got a similar setup going in a 3x3x6 tent. So hard waiting for that next crop!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Haven't been smoking at all lately. I know, lame right? After about 10 years of smoking everyday my lungs can't take it anymore. I'm anxiously waiting for spring so I can start growing outdoors again and venture into the world of edibles and tinctures.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Been smoking way too much.
Thinking of investing into getting a Volcano vaporizer. Smoking just destroys the lungs.. Not good whatsoever, low cancer rate from Cannabis use but, lung disease is real amongst heavy smokers of anything. Been seeing it all the time at work.

soil margin

Veteran
Yeah I feel your pain, smoking definitely takes it's toll after awhile. I would switch to a vaporizer because there are so many benefits but I really don't get the same high from vapes that I get from smoking. Even after sucking in ten volcano bags I'm still sitting there feeling like I'm only 90% high and that something is missing. There is some kind of chemical process that goes on at the higher combustion temperature that produces some kind of effect that I've never been able to get from vaping.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
just make some kief from the bud before u vape it. that way you can do kief pipes/bongs and vape as well. much better on the lungs and you can get very high.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
What's been on my list for awhile now is a Rosin Press and get the micron bags to press bubble hash or dry sift. The product is to die for. As far as taste and terpenes go.. Galactic Animal Cookie flower in a joint tastes like I'm puffing on a grape swisher blunt. Coats the palette with rich thick smoke and it lingers for a few seconds.
Honestly the really spicy or piney terps make me feel like pepper is in my nose. High THC strains always tickle my sinuses! That's one of the ways I tell that the herbs fire:ying:

Hope everyone's having a blessed meaningless Tuesday haha

Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Yeah I feel your pain, smoking definitely takes it's toll after awhile. I would switch to a vaporizer because there are so many benefits but I really don't get the same high from vapes that I get from smoking. Even after sucking in ten volcano bags I'm still sitting there feeling like I'm only 90% high and that something is missing. There is some kind of chemical process that goes on at the higher combustion temperature that produces some kind of effect that I've never been able to get from vaping.

I know what you mean. Something about vaping just doesn't get me as stoned as smoking it does. I deal with very bad insomnia and need something that helps me sleep and vaping just has never hit the spot.

PDX Dopesmoker

What's been on my list for awhile now is a Rosin Press and get the micron bags to press bubble hash or dry sift. The product is to die for. As far as taste and terpenes go.. Galactic Animal Cookie flower in a joint tastes like I'm puffing on a grape swisher blunt. Coats the palette with rich thick smoke and it lingers for a few seconds.
Honestly the really spicy or piney terps make me feel like pepper is in my nose. High THC strains always tickle my sinuses! That's one of the ways I tell that the herbs fire:ying:

Hope everyone's having a blessed meaningless Tuesday haha

THC is relatively flavorless and odorless, with the good weed its that massive blast of terps that tingles the inside of your face & makes you drool and sneeze. I grew out some of the least flavorful weed I've grown in 25 year last summer, it will still get you high, but tastes like smoking lawn trimmings. I have an associate who absolutely loves the stuff because that weed is the one thing I grew last summer that they can smoke without a coughing fit. I have high CBD flower thats dank enough to choke you with terps on the first few hits, don't blame the THC for that sensation in your sinuses, some good weed like those cookies is up to 5% by weight terps and the terps are much more caustic chemicals than THC when it comes to stimulating the taste buds and sinuses directly.