What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGK's Bubbler cloner

OvergrowingKiwi

Put this together as an experiment and it turned out alright. Does the job and is cheap to build. You can never have enough clones IMO.

Equipment Required;

• 2cm/.8" Spade Drill bit
  • 20L/5.3gallon Fish Bin with Lid
  • Water resistant Draft Stop Tape
  • Neoprene Rubber Camping Mat
  • 2 pack of airstones with tubing
  • 160 L/hr Air Pump

Drill the holes. You may want to measure them out first I winged it.

picture.php

Add the draft stop lined up with the underside of the lid.

picture.php

Cut the neoprene mat up to make your pucks.

picture.php

My pucks were about 2x3cm - (.8"x1.2")

picture.php

Throw in the airstones and some tap water and your'e good to go.

picture.php

OvergrowingKiwi

Thanks mate. After I took that photo I put a small amount of hydro nutrients in the water and threw the cloner under MH at a good distance to let them adjust. The roots exploded and the clones went into the flowering chamber with little to no shock. Screw paying premium rate for those neoprene pucks when you can make your own for much, much less.

OvergrowingKiwi

Thanks guys will be putting another load of clones in this thing over the coming days. I'm going to see what kind of results I can get with some foliar fed canna xpress clone start & some hydrogen peroxide for the roots.

OvergrowingKiwi

Got some more clones in the cloner

A mix of the following strains:

- Reserva Privada - Sour Kush Fem
- Positronics - Critical #47 Fem
- Cali Connection - Originals Sour Diesel
- Cali Connection Chem 4 OG

Will be filling the rest of cloner with pineapple express & Mr Nice Black Widow soon.

picture.php

Heres my mother room.

Mother room is getting there. Always been a dream of mine to keep a decent mother room. I will never charge a friend for clones. It's all about the big picture. Overgrow your country. Together we can fight ignorance and Overgrow the Planet.

picture.php