What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GARLIC COOKIES

Cooper1

WHT UP GUY ANOTHER PROJECT IM WORKING ON IGOT THE CHEM DD GARLIC PHNEO RIGHT FROM THE MAN HIM SELF LEM AND MY BRO LIVES IN OAKLAND SO I BEEN THRUE A TON OF COOKIE WE GOT THE FUNKIEST ONE I EVER SMELT LOVE TO COME HOME AND SMOKE HER SO I BEEN THINKING WHAT CAN MAKE THIS EVEN MORE FUNKY AND A BAD ASS GARLIC IS GOING TO PUT THE COOKIES OVER THE EDGE
SO

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES X CHEM DD CUT(R GARLIC PHNEO)

THE PURPLER ONE IS SO FUCKING STINKY ITS PURPLE BUT IT MOST HAVE MORE OF THE OG BECAUSE THAT SHIT STINKS MY BROS HOMIE WAS SELLING THIS CUT FOR 2000 A CUT WHEN COOKIES WERE AT ITS PEAK

I ALLSO CROSSING THE CHEMDD X OGR WHITE MASTER THAT SHOULD BE REALYY KILLER THE WM HAS NO SMELL IT DRY REALLY THE PHNEO I GOT IS THE MOST PERFECT SHAPE AND HUGE CALX WITH A BUTT LOAD OF RESIN ON HER SO I THINK MY CHEM DD WITH GET HER STINKIN GOOD MASTER CHEM HER WE COME LOL

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5028.jpg
    IMG_5028.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5071.jpg
    IMG_5071.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5073.jpg
    IMG_5073.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5058.jpg
    IMG_5058.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 25

Cooper1

JUST GOT THE CHEM DD IN FRESH SOIL SHES A HAPPY BITCH

THERE STILL PERLITE ON HER LEAVES FORM THE TRIP

Attachments

• IMG_4048.jpg
    IMG_4048.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 24

Cooper1

Not sure what I want to do here I think i might stress either the Chemdd or cookies then ill have the garlic cookies I prob stress the gs cookies that way I can make some gsc fems too this is going to be a winner if I can get a equal cross of flavors

D

danny karey

Man, those are nice pics!! Great job!

So your stressing the plants to make them herm, for your pollen source.....as opossed to using sts or another chemical? Just curious....

Sounds like it'll be a killer cross man.........Same with the blueberry project!
You got some very interesting stuff coming up man.

Keep up the good work!

Danny

whatthe215

Veteran
AW YEAH thread name made me laugh.

AND THEN YOUR ENTHUSIASM MADE ME LAUGH AGAIN

garlic cookies sounds absolutely disgusting... i'll be watching. :biggrin:

Cooper1

The cross are just going to keep coming check out the pre99 thread thanks for the love man
We're going by the name Illuminati Genetics ill start a thread on the whole thing once were ready to rock

Cooper1

So I found out lem took 2 nd at the Seattle cup with this Chem dd and I took2nd at the ny harvestfest cup that pretty sick let see If we can make a winner from these 2 losers

Cooper1

If they will
Let me
If I can put something together for the ny harvest fest I enter it there cup that and the pre99 x cbxdb

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
can't wait to see how your projects turn out.

will you be testing the offspring, or releasing straight to the public?

I really hope they let you become a vendor here...

you should start talking to admins now before it is too late.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey bro, what's the deal? this should be done by now right? are you harvesting all them seeds?

Latest posts

Latest posts