What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Just killed two chili dogs, with chips and two gatorades.. g2 orange... woohooo!!! Now gettin ready i rarely drink but tonite i am drinking going to go watch the pacquiao fight.. peace n puffs..

sackO

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Oatmeal !

The kind made with whole milk, honey and some cinnamon.

Nice comforting sweetness...

And KILLS munchies!

attachment.php

Hamburger sub
With bacon and american cheese
some onions
kale
garlic powder
crushed sage leaves from the garden last year
and some black tortilla chips

tasty!

Attachments

• tasty delight.jpg
    tasty delight.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 26

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just ate a big mother hamburger topped with sauteed Portobello mushrooms, sauteed sweet yellow onions, spicy brown mustard, slathered with REAL mayo, & swiss cheese melted on the burger. had a heap of fries & a giant glass of cold sweet iced tea, & fixing to top it off with some green leafy plant material i got from a friend. maybe sit out on the veranda & listen to the dogs howl. hell, i might even join them for a refrain or two. old lady HATES it when i do that, says i "am a bad influence on the dogs..." :tiphat:

sackoweed

Veteran
man some creative eaters out there.. Moldy that does look frignn good.. I am hungry now.. hehe.. I just killed a can o chicken noodle soup, before that i had me a ham & cheese fhazani from red brick oven pizza.. two 32 oz gatorade's.. And after this joint of green crack mixed with conquistador i will be totally hungry again... lol.. i might do me some oatmeal.. peace n puffs..

sackoweed

Veteran
volume of sales at those prices... I am preparing a butt load of chicken legs cutting some potatoes up to make potato chip style fries... and will also make some baked beans with bacon in it... Then wife will go buy some sonic ice cream and we will make gelati's soft serve layered with italian ice we have sour cherry, watermelon, tangerine and blue rasberry italian ice.. then ill puff some bubba K pre 98 peace n pufs

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Just got back from buffalo wild wings... mmmm good tuesday will be my cheat day... 30 wings buffalo chips and soda pop beybey... peace n pufs..

sackoweed

Veteran
lmfao!! hippie that is funny.. Was it good for you? :D... Wife is makin din din tonite... Lets see she is frying potatoes and has a bunch of steak cubed up.. she is making red chili from scratch and will pour it into the meat.. mmmm mmm good i will detail it later.. hehe... maybe take a pic.. hehe.. peace n pufs.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
smiley-laughing025.gif

It was really good! Big, thick, meaty and juicy. Just like I like my sausage and meatballs! Or in fancy Frenchman's terms, "coq & bols". I love these food threads! :D

sackoweed

Veteran
im still laughing over here.. i to like diff types of sausage... But, not in that way lol.. we just bought a big bag of meatballs from costco they are really good, so i will make my own sauce and we will have meatball samiches for the munchies.. hehe..

TxMatt

I made some chickin soup, i put one 2 onions, 1 Bell pepper, 4 sticks of celery, parsley and some corn=) Its the Chit!

sackoweed

Veteran
h3ad i love over fried pork chops they get the dark brown crispness to them love love love it.. peace n pufs.

skunktoker Man you never eat past 8pm and you puff the pffages? Now that is willpower i envy you.. peace..

sackoweed

Veteran
haha we used to have the same silverware fatB.... I am doing well ate dinner at cut out the dessert part.. no sodas either.. been doin the water thing flushing the system.. peace n pufs..

HAPPY ST PATRICK"S DAY!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts