What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

ZZTops

Veteran
Morning Meds...:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey sackO!!!

they're coming out of the oven soon, 2 big dungenes crab clusters & I'm gonna nuke 2 baby reds for my side dish :)

S

SPG*

Mmmmm jus opened a 3 kilo bag of Rasberry flavour foam candy Shrimps :D. Had a kilo of aniseed balls delivered too

Woohoo how olds ya mouth tell me tell me !!! :D

Munchies munchies

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
chorizo ,eggs,refried beans and tortillas..with extra hot hot sauce...and maybe an onion bagel with crème cheese if I aint full...big bloody mary to wash it down

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
eggs benedict...if ya dont know too bad.....i eat good... i didnt have canadian bacon so used sliced ham. dont hold it against me atleast i used thomas english muffins.....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
crappie fillets, wild turkey breast, and pan fried taters & onions... I LOVE to watch crappie fillets turn gold in a cast iron skillet! :dance013:

Ham, egg over easy and havarti on an english muffin, French toast fried in coconut oil (highly recommended) and black Colombian coffee.

Good way to start the day!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nothing right now & I'm way hungry.

I'm heading out to a benefit breakfast @ the local community center in 30 minutes, can't give details but this is a small enough community that I/we know everyone here.

anyway this is where you go and donate whatever you can for a nice hearty waffle, sausage & bacon feed in hopes of helping a community member in need, I don't have a real comfort zone @ these gatherings so I'm in n' out fast. Usually put on by professionals the food's always awesome.